EQUILIBRIUM: Outro pt.2

I know I am a bitch, I am already sorry...if this chapter turns bad.
(PS I wrote this before even starting the chapter, I don't even know what I am going to write....ok let's get it!)

I will be addressing YooNa as YooNa but as her childhood name was MinSo boys will be calling her MinSo, don't get confused!

MinSo=YooNa=MinSo
Third Person's POV

It's been a week, and YooNa is back home, and unexpectedly she hadn't left Yoongi's side ever since.

She needs Yoongi-like air. when she goes to sleep she wakes up screaming and yelling for Yoongi, she is behaving like a kid in the body of sixteen year old which is hard to adjust to, Jin and Yoongi have been around her most of the day.

"Hyung! When will she be normal, back to her serial killer personality! You speak to me I will kill you vibe, she acts like a baby and it's weird" Jungkook complained, no matter how much you love someone it's hard to deal with huge changes.

"Jungkook-ah, I understand you feel weird about her behavior, but for her to be normal you have to adjust to this" Jin sighed.

"But hyung..." Tae was stopped by the hard glare of Yoongi who just entered the kitchen with YooNa holding Yeontan.

"Oppa? What are you talking about?" YooNa asked, her speech have gone to normal and calm, until and unless she have a nightmare, which doctors said to be a sign of recovery.

"Nothing butterfly, you took Tannie for a walk?" Jin asked patting her head softly.

"Yeah!" She chirped.

"MinSo-ya you didn't even let Tannie set his foot down, that's not how you walk a dog," Jungkook said and was shot three glares at the same time.

"Oppa Tannie will get hurt! And anyways he likes to cuddle" she said giving Tannie to Taehyung and washing her hands.

"Oppa, I am hungry!" She said and sat on the stool with her arms on the counter with her face in her hands, she looked cute.

"Aww, what my baby wants to eat?" Jin asked.

"P-A-S-T-A! Pasta!" She smiled, and Jin laughed.

"Okay baby, pasta for you! What do you idiots want to eat?" He asked the rest, and they glared at Jin for the obvious difference of treatment, to say the Makane line is Jealous of YooNa is the least.

"P-I-Z-Z-A!" Jungkook mimicked YooNa and YooNa laughed out loud.

"Okay for you big kid," Jin said, "YooNa is the big kid" Jungkook snorted.

"Who is this YooNa? Why do you keep calling YooNa!" YooNa who thinks herself of MinSo called out, with a jealous scowl on her face.

"You are YooNa!"

"JUNGKOOK!"

Jin and Suga yelled at the same time.

YooNa blinked and blinked silently stareing into space.

"YooNa baby!" Someone called from behind Joo Seok kyung her best friend, she came from the US after she heard of the accident, along with her brother, Joo Seok hyun"

"Who are you?" YooNa asked, and the boys panicked.

"MinSo-ya she is your unnie, our cousin," Yoongi said, YooNa nodded and stepped down from the stool, bowing before speaking, "Kim MinSo im-mida" she introduced herself politely, and everyone was shell shocked.

Jin went to the living room with them.

"I am Seokjin, YooNa's eldest brother, you must know me from the wedding?" He introduced himself, and then started to explain,