Traitor

Yoongi's POV

Jin exited the cafe after a fake call from the hospital, we all were sitting and talking, mainly Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, about some stuff I didn't bother hearing, I got up and walked to the washroom, I texted Namjoon to leave with the kids and a guard who is my body-double.

As they sat in the car, I saw a man in black specking to someone on phone, thi guy has been do a trashy job at watching us since we left mansion, "yes boss, they left....yes Yoongi was with them...Jin is at the hospital...ok boss" with that he walked away, I smirked, you think we are fools now that we have left this dirty game far behind? For my family I can go to any extent, I drove the Mansion on a delivery bike, I entered in after showing my card, stepping in I handed the parcel to one of the maids, a dress for YooNa, not only that but recorder.

I was walking out I exited but nooded at our trusted guard of years, I walked to the backside took of the cap and jacket and walked inside again, sneaking into Jungkook's room I kept a close watch over YooNa's door, I saw a maid entering with cleaning trolly and I opened my phone and saw the recorder going on, I saw her exiting her room about a fifteen minutes or so later. After I saw the hallway clear I opened the security system of our house and saw the same maid in kitchen through the CCTV, I switched the ones in this corridor off for a moment and entered YooNa's room, and switching them on again.

I looked under all the surfaces, after not finding the listening device under the bed, hearing the footsteps out I hide behind the bookshelf, not being visible from the same maids sight, I for once am proud of the amount of books this girl have, I saw her moving the bedside lamp a little and checking the device underneath, oh changed the place, fishing out a keypad phone she pressed a few buttons before speaking.

"Hello? Yes..yes there is no one in the room, yes I placed it, no they didn't return...sir when can I leave? These people disgust me, I am not a maid... it's hard, I just want to kill them!....ok, yes I'll be careful...ok"

She looked at the package that I brought with me, she picked it up, then looked at where I was, for a moment I felt cold, thinking she might have saw me, she then threw the package on bed, "this would have been all mine...all mine if not for that bitch!" She left the room saying that.

Me and Jin changed the plan, he was be staying at hospital, because I suspected that there was more to this spying thing, and I was right.
I texted Jin, the plan needed to be changed, this maid is not just what I think, she is more then a simple spy, she hold some gurdge against us, our family and especially YooNa, I moved from my hiding spot, a book fell open on the floor, I picked it up hurriedly, it had a photo in it, I deactivated the listening device she (the maid) placed first, and then took out the recorder from YooNa's parcel, my eyes landed on the book I opened it and my world fell apart and together at the same time. And my mind filled with more questions that I can't answer on my own, a picture...A picture of young YooNa in YooJin's laps...all too familiar.

She had to be adopted now! I need proof and I am going to find it,but it had be sooner.

It was evening, eventually after taking picture of the picture I found, I sneaked back at the beach and now that we have came back, Jin hyung had summoned all the staff, we were sitting in the living room, all of us can see what's going on, as the staff stood in main hallway, Jin was standing in front of them, I can feel the pair of eyes on me as I was pretending to sleep, once I opened my eyes they were met with her dark gaze she averted it.

SeokJin's POV

I walked up and down the hallway for the 3 time, watching everyone closely, all the staff working inside the house was standing up in a line, their must be forty of them, cooks, maids, housekeeping, gardens, Butlers, cleaners, bodyguards.

I stopped in the centre and looked over my shoulder to see Yoongi and rest sitting in living room, I truned back my attention to staff.

"So I have noticed...some werid things happening over the last few days-, my eyes went to the girl Yoongi told about, her cold eyes lowered as they met mine,- maids, cooks and guards stay, rest please leave" they bowed and left now there were 24 standing, 6 cooks, 8 personal guards, 10 maids. "Well YooNa's bodyguard, you will be staying in her the hallway at night and same with Taehyung and Jungkook's, from now onwards all the meals for YooNa will be cooked by me only, and as for the maids make sure her laundry is done properly she have complained about her missing hoodies and weirdly her stuff being always misplaced after cleaning of her room, take notes, or else you'll be fired"

This was just a warning, I dismissed them, and I can see that our traitor is paincked, according to Yoongi something will happen by the night or by the food, and it will happen in less then a week time.

I went over to the kids and sat between YooNa and Namjoon, "kids, for somedays please don't order out, or eat anything except for what I or Yoongi cook" They all looked up at me as if I have snatched their candy.

Taehyung:- "What about my Every Friday Panda Express!"
Jimin:- "And my Saturday McDonald's?"
Hobi:- "Hamburgers?!!"
Jungkook and YooNa:- "And Banana Milk?!"

"Just for a few days, deal with it! I'll make whatever you want, but no outside food, and Banana Milk the only one that has been already in home, no more buying!"

"Wae?!!!!!" They all whined, I glared at them, "shut up! Listen to hyung!" Yoongi spoke while his eyes were still closed.

"Whatever" They all huffled and sat back looking in their phones, I saw YooNa texting Han Seo Jun, I ain't even sure about that guy.

"Guys I gotta go somewhere, hyung I'll be back tomorrow, staying at penthouse today" Taehyung said standing up.

"Why? Going to meet you girlfriend? Who many times I have told you she is not the right girl Tae!" I replied, he sighed.

"Not this lecture again Hyung, I like her alot!" He said frustrated, and left to his room.

"He have a girlfriend?" YooNa asked curiously.

"Yeah, and Jin hyung don't approve of her" Namjoon said earning a glare from me.

"Must be a reason then" YooNa replied, I put my arm around her shoulders. "My sister understands me"

"Do you all have girlfriends?" She questioned.

"Currently all single, well except Jin hyung he have a fiance, but arranged and he doesn't like her" Namjoon answered again.

"Oh... that's new, well I am single Forever, so no worries, Jungkook oppa, help me with homework please" she said standing up.

"Jungkook? And help you with homework?" I asked, "oh we are doing a project together, this time only two of us" she replied and they both went to her room.

"I hope we will stay normal in coming days" I prayed in my mind.

†*****†*****†******†

Hello guys! I hope you like this one! I just didn't edited it. My exams ended yesterday and I had a practical today so i was very busy, hope you understand!