Taehyung Oppa

This chapter is not edited, I'll be editing everything by mid December as I have exams coming up and wanted to put out the chapter! Please leave comments and motivate me to write I sometimes end up giving up

YooNa's POV

I stepped out of Jungkook's room it was almost half past ten in evening, my phone pinged, Who's this late messaging me?

I unlocked seeing Taehyung's message, wasn't he with his girlfriend? Then why the hell this idiot is messaging me at this time.

"Jungkook-ah pick me up from penthouse"

Do I look like Jungkook? Like dude! Anyways, should I tell Jungkook? Well he already slept... I decided to call Taehyung.

"Ring... Ring... Ring... The subscriber you are trying to reach is not answering, please try aga-

I cut the call and re-dialled him, he picked up this time.

"Hello~~~

A slurry voice answered,

"Taehyung-shi?" I asked, is he okay? He sounds drunk!

"YooNa! My sister! Omo... You called me...aww so am I the favourite brother now?"

Ok I take that back he doesn't sound drunk, he is DRUNK!

"Where are you? Send me your location" I said hurriedly getting down the stairs.

"Downstairs...In parking... NJ apartments" he whispered, I didn't hung up, what if he might do something idiotic, as I walked past the dinning room someone called my name.

"YooNa? Where are you going in such a hurry?" I truned around and found Hoseok.

"Emergency work, I'll be back in an hour! Please back me up!" I pleaded to him, he slowly nodded, I grabbed my coat and put on my shoes, taking the car keys I ran outside, I stared driving at a fast speed as our Mansion is kinda cut off and had one single route leading to it, which is over 5 KMs away from main road, While Taehyung kept mumbling stupid stuff over the phone.

Half an hour drive later I reached the parking of NJ apartments, Namjoon's buliding.

I ran around the area finally found Taehyung sitting on the floor leaning against the wall with empty bottles of soju around him, he was trembling while the light coming from screen creating reflections on his face.

"Taehyung Oppa?!!" I yelled as I ran towards him, he looked up, smiled through his teary eyes, I held his hand taking the half empty bottle out of his hand.

"Are you an idiot?! Is this a place to get drunk? What have you done to yourself!" I said angrily, he hugged me as I was kneeling down in front of him, I felt tears on my shoulder as he sobbed.

"Oppa? What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked, this time softly hugging him back and patting his back.

"She...that guy...in our bed....

He said in between hiccups, I pulled a little away and cupped his face, and looked at him in eyes, "oppa, calm down, tell me clearly what happened?" After staying silent for almost five minutes he finally spoke...

Flashback (Taehyung's POV)

I am super excited, today is our 1 year anniversary, finally last month she agreed to stay at my penthouse, well her parents had a fight and she had nowhere to go, I was decorating the bed with roses, finally someone who will be my special one, I just now hope Jin hyung accepts her, I don't know why he is so negative about her.

Oh shit! I forgot the cake! I walked out closing the door, let's get the cake and suprise her, she will be so happy.

It took me almost one and half hour o get back, I unlocked the door,and walked in, with cake in left and champagne in right hand, but I am having a bad feeling, lights were off, the nightlights were giving dim view of surroundings, I made out two pair of shoes... surprisingly one of the pairs were male shoes, I kept the cake and champagne on table and walked further towards our room, the door was open and a red colour dress I picked it up, I gave this to her on her birthday, is this some kind of prank or what?

I heard loud scream from inside, HER scream, as I ran towards the door my steps halted at the seen infront of my eyes, yes she was screaming, in our bed, under another guy...

My feets retracted on their own, I stumbled back into the table, it was so suffocating, I ran out of there as fast as I could.

(End of flashback)

I looked at him, he was again crying, I stood up, and looked at him,breath in YooNa! He needs you right now.

"Oppa, stand up first" I held his shoulders and helped him up, he stumbled leaning on me, Finally I put him in the passenger seat and did his seatbelt, I drove back home. While he kept crying, After half hour drive I parked the car and stepped out on cold air, slowly taking him out, I made him stand properly.

"Oppa! Attention! Stand straight! Or you'll be Buried by Jin-shi! He'll be super mad if he saw you drunk!" I said, he looked at me.

"Hyung will be so angry, he warned me that she is not a good girl for me..." He slurred, damn! He is super drunk!

"Oppa, see we'll talk about that girl tomorrow, now let's go"

I dragged him inside from the back side, to my room, his room is directly next to Hoseok, and he'll definitely tell Jin, I finally managed to put him in bed, undoing his laces taking off his shoes, I tucked him in.

"Damn what night!" I sighed and went to the closet and changed into pajamas, now where do I sleep? I looked at my bed, there was more then enough space to fit half my brothers here, I laid down beside him, he looked so vulnerable with dried tears, and cute at the same time.

Next Morning, Author's POV

"Hyung!" Jimin yelled, as he called Jin how was working in the kitchen.

"What Jimin?!" Jin yelled back from the kitchen.

"Hyung, come fast! There is a Guy in YooNa's room!!!!!!!!" He yelled again, Jin dropped the hot sauce along with wooden spatula on his arm, "what the hell!" He yelled running out to find Jimin looking at his phone in horror.

"See!" He said showing him the last nights CCTV footage, while rest of the brothers came out of different rooms, hearing the loud yelling, they all saw the footage in which YooNa was carrying Taehyung but his face was not visible, they all looked at each other as if someone had taken out their kidneys without their knowledge.

"What the hell! She said she was going out really quick for some important work, and this was her emergency!" Hoseok said sadly.

"We should check!" Namjoon said and they all ran updated to her room, non of them dared to open the door fearing what they might see, Jungkook Opened it with a thud.

Their eyes might have fallen out seeing YooNa crushed under a 'guy' in her own bed under their roof, Taehyung had cuddled up to YooNa in his sleep and so did YooNa, she was half visible while Taehyung's face was buried in the pillow beside YooNa's head, and he was hugging her securely.

Jungkook marched upto them and put his hand onthe 'guy' shoulder pulling him away, and yelling, "get off my sister, You Bastard!!" He threw Taehyung at the floor, and Taehyung screamed sitting up in reflex, now the boys were more shocked seeing the supposed Guy to be Taehyung.

"Yahhh! Taehyung! What are you doing in her bed! She is your sister!" Jin yelled, Taehyung looked up rubbing his eyes.

"So what?" He mumbled still sleepy.

"Tae! I know what kind of videos you watch! But for the love of God, she's your sister" Jimin yelled too, everyone looked at him, then at Taehyung think all the wrong.

"Do you even know what are you saying?! Jimin, It's not what you think! I...I was drunk... She brought me home! That's it!" Taehyung tried explaining himself.

"You were DRUNK?!" Jin yelled again, YooNa finally woke up from her deep slumber from all this yelling and threw her pillow in random direction, which happens to hit Jin's love, his face and he screamed.

"Shut up idiots! Let me sleep! Taehyung didn't let me sleep whole night! Now I am tired!!!" She said and fell back asleep, the boys looked at Taehyung horrified.

"Kim Taehyung! You got alot to explain!" Jin said and walked out, followed by the rest, "I didn't expected this from you hyung!" Jungkook said before walking out last.

†*****†*****†******†

Thanks for reading! Can you guys please share it?