The Reasons, The Traitor

Third Person's POV

As expected the car that supposedly carried all the brothers along with Soobin and Yeonjun was hit in the mid way to Choi Art School & Gallery, a few cars stopped by them to pretend that the boys were injured but they passed to the School from a different route, Kai, Taehyun, Beomgyu joined them along the way.

As they reached the school, the cars halted in front of the art gallery buliding, everyone stepped out and saw the scene infront of their eyes, a shadow holding someone from throat over the roof, as the flash lights flashed up in the direction, it was very clear YooNa was being choked by the unknown girl...they were so near the border of roof, YooNa could easily fall down from there and die.

"Call the fire department, ambulance right now!" Namjoon yelled.

A few hours earlier...

YooNa's POV

This is not the first time someone have betrayed me, but this is the first time it hurted this much, it did hurted when mom married that old hoe, when he and his son tortured me, beat me, insulted me, when they raped me, touched me, it did hurted to not have my mother by my side...but never this much, never this much that to being with, she was never my mom...my mom, the really one, the one that actually loved me, passed away when I was six months old? It never hurted this much to know my life was big lie, a drama! My tears were stopping and my mind was going numb, totally numb.

I was driving to my BROTHER'S place, my real bothers, my actually oppas, finally they will have their sister back, Jungkook would be so happy, so happy that he actually didn't lost his sister, they love me, they loved this me, and the me that was their with them as a kid, and I love them,-

I didn't saw it coming, and before I knew my car was sliding colliding with the poll, before I could have reacted my side of galss was broken, a hand came in opened the door, and dragged me out, my keens scraped against the road, and before I knew I was thrown into a car, my eyes tied,  and I lost my consciousness the moment I breathed in the handkerchief pressed on my face.

Voice, voices of someone mumbling, footsteps, metal banging with eachother, closing of door with loud thuds, and my own groaning, I slowly opened my eyes, the blind fold was gone, I sat there in the middle of a beautiful Art Pieces, pictures worth millions, My Art gallery.

Someone walked in, two pairs of shoes, one was my mom, and other...was that bitch of a maid.

"Hello darling" my mom said in her very normal tone.

"Hey sister!" The maid said.

I didn't reply to any of it, because doesn't matter, even if I don't reply they will be saying whatever the fuck they want.

"Not saying now? Gone dumb on your resent findings?" The maid spoke.

"Well if you haven't suspected anything then you would have been alive for 2 more months, turned 17 with your so called happy family" Mom said, why the fuck am I still calling her mom, she isn't my mom.

"Well, you are that intelligent Cha Young's daughter after all, can't keep your sixth sense off, but stupid in emotions" again YooJin said.

She walked closer, The maid placed a chair in front of me, YooJin sat down, and held my chin tightly, a familiar touch, whenever I stepped out of line, she did hold my chin, look in my eyes, and spat insults...

"Well baby, you wanna hear a story?" She asked.

"Do I have a option bitch?" I spat in her face, and a hard slap landed on my left cheek.

"How dare you insult my mother!" The maid said...oh.. mother.

"Well, not the first time, you know this gallery? This was your mom's Kim Cha Young's, she was the perfect daughter, perfect sister, and... perfect mother, while I her sister! I always lived in the shadows of that slut! Nobody ever looked at me, she was beautiful, everyone's favourite, but well...she WAS and now Finally I am!"

"Aww so sweet for a murder" I commented and she slapped me again.

"Yes! I killed her! I did, so what! Kim Joongki was mine! From the beginning! He was mine! He fell for that bitch in highschool, we were best friends, they both always left me, and she tried to show what a angel she was! Before their marriage I slept with him! I did , I loved him, but your mother had everything! Just because she was always favored! I had mpa daughter! I tried to make him stay with me, but he denied, he was drunk that night of graduation, and he didn't remembered our special moments, my daughter here had suffered all her life!" She yelled and pointed at the Maid, apprently now the bastard daughter of my dad.

"So, you drugged your sister's boyfriend, got yourself pregnant with a bastard, and tried to baby trap my dad?" I summarised her story, and she punched me in the chest, bitch!

"It was always me! It had to me! Who can she do that! They both married, i truned my brother against her, because she married the mafia king, and I was the Mafia Queen! I was older then her, I deserved everything! And then one after another they had sons! They would have been mine! They would have called me mom! I am the one that should have been in her place! And then you came! And I got reminded every day that my daughter was a bastard, he didn't even looked at her, called me a lair, and left me pregnant by myself! And loved you bitch everyday! Won't even let anyone close to you!"

I was speechless, what more of a bitch she can be!

"I suffered alone! So I killed his beloved wife, he would have fallen into despair, and left his family, but NO! He held on you! And my palns failed again! They overcome their grief! Just because they had a little kid?! So i I planned to take away their hope and sunshine! You! I took you! I attacked every possible way! And they had to give you up! And w finally Fell! And I grabbed him... I held him,i helped him! I changed my face, my identity! And he loved me, but he recognised you the moment he saw your face! And asked me! I had my chance! And he married me for you!"

"But why it had to be you!!!!" She yelled and screamed Towards the end.

Her daughter the maid untied me, and dragged me, with mom in tow...

We were in the roof, and she stated to choke me, I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?!" She slapped me, and I smiled more.

Present

Namjoon pushed YooJin away and the boys with all alot of guards surrounding the roof.

"Leave my sister! What do you want!" Yoongi yelled.

"This bitch ain't no sister of yours! I am ! I am your Noona! Your real sister!" The maid yelled.

"Look whatever this sick lie if yours is, I don't care, just tell what you want! Leave MinSo alone! She is our everything!" Jin yelled, the boys were trying hard to contain themselves.

"She won't be for so long" she smirked dragging YooNa towards the end of the railing, YooJin ran to her and was about to stab YooNa when loud noice filled everyone's ears, the helicopter in the air, and a gunshot was heard, going right through YooJin's back and coming out from front, as she dropped down the eyes went to the landing helicopter, Kim Joongki stepped down.

"Mom!"

The yell of the crying maid was heard, as YooJin lay there lifeless, she galred at Joongki.

"Dad! Why did you kill my mom!" She screamed at him.

"I am no dad of yours, leave my daughter!" Joongki pointed his gun at her, everyone was a silent audience to the scenes unfolding, YooNa was bearly breathing, but the grip on her throat had lossen, The maid pushed her off the railling at the same moment Joongki shot her right in her heart.

†*****†*****†******†

Guys! How was the story? This is the second last chapter! Hope you like it!

Please comment, should i kill YooNa? Or keep her alive?

Do you want a happy ending? Or a sad one?

How was the chapters?