Arguments

Author's POV

Namjoon knocked on the door, a faint come-in was heard from the other side and he walked into YunJin's home office, who was looking at some stack of papers with her reading glasses resting on her nose bridge, she looked up and smiled at him, taking off the glass, they hang around her neck with the gold chain supporting.

"Joon-ah, you need something?" Her tone was warm and motherly, he sighed and sat down.

"Mom, will you give me what I need?" He asked, his mood was down the whole day, he felt like getting separated from his kids, it was his Hyung time with them, the only time he actually can spend with them now that he has so many other responsibilities.

"Of course, just name it" she smiled at him, "Mom I... I fired the Tutors you called" he didn't want to disappoint her either, she is his second mentor in business after dad, and he respects her a lot.

"What? Joon-ah! I know you all don't agree with this, but they were the best Tutors, and I want them to be the best in studies" YunJin said, her tone was still calm, and that's the scary part. Namjoon placed the papers on the table in front of her.

"What's this?" She questioned going through the papers.

"The Tutors you hired were so dumb, that YooNa solved the first-time evaluation test in less than 5 minutes, what else do I need as a reason to fire them? Mom at least with me YooNa still learns more, those tutors were good for nothing"
He explained.

"Wow, impressive, well then I need to find someone more intelligent and better" YunJin spoke looking at the papers with a small smile.

"No mom, don't, please I will do as it has always been" YunJin looked at him, and sighed, "ok Namjoon-ah, but I will get one for YooNa, she is troublesome" this made Namjoon look up, he was sad and furious.

"Enough mom, please, What did YooNa even do? She is well behaved, always listens to all of us, you don't understand that kid, she needs love, and she needs you to trust her, I'll not let you hurt her feelings" with that he walked, leaving YunJin with troubled feelings behind, he opened the door only to find all his brothers lined up, with a smile, while YooNa was in tears she ran away from there.

"YooNa-yaa!" Namjoon said and then looked at his brothers, glaring.

"We... didn't mean to..." Jin spoke rubbing the back of his head, looking anywhere but at Namjoon, while the others didn't even bother to pretend, Namjoon left from there sighing, he was angry.

In the evening it was almost dinner time, and everyone was seated, YooNa still haven't opened her room, it's been 5 hours now.

"I told you, not to appoint tutors YunJin-ah, you know they were doing good with studies," Joongki said, after being informed why YooNa is still not here.

"YooNa might be intelligent but her behavior is questioned all the time, She Doesn't pay attention to the teachers, skips classes, Jimin and Taehyung needs help with Art history and Maths, and Jungkook is having a hard time with Literature, what else was I supposed to do?!" YunJin defended herself.

"You should have told this to Namjoon, he is in charge of it"

"And isn't that my responsibility, now that I am their mom too? Let Namjoon focus on himself too!"

"Dad and mom, calm down please" Jin tried stopping the fight.

"I am talking to your mom, don't speak between elders!" Joongki glared at him, making him shut up.

"Now you are scolding him? Joongki listen-

Everyone's head shot up as YooNa walked down, Making YunJin halt in whatever she was saying, Tears were staining her cheeks as she spoke with her trembling lips.

"Please stop... don't yell... please don't... I... I will behave mom please don't yell...he will...he...

She was shaking so badly, Yoongi stood up and hugged her, hiding her face in his chest, patting her head softly, "look! What you guys did, for once consider the kid's mental state, Jin hyung make her a glass of milk, I'll take her back, and no tutors are coming end of discussion!" He spoke calmly but his tone was furious, he held YooNa close and walked back to her room.

"Boys, in your rooms, now talking, Dad mom, we are not kids anymore but YooNa is, please sort this out without screaming and yelling," Jin said standing up and going to the kitchen, while the boys left one by one wishing good nights.

Jim entered YooNa's room, the dimly lit lamp shades were the only source of light in the room, he saw Yoongi sitting beside YooNa in her bed, hugging her, while she was mumbling.

"Oppa...your dad won't leave eomma, right? ....Like...like appa did?... because of me?... please oppa... don't leave me oppa please"

Her words broke my heart, I need to know what happened in her past, "I won't leave my panda, don't cry, you look so beautiful when you smile, so smile more, no tears okay baby?" Yoongi spoke softly, and she nodded still hugging him tightly, I cleared my throat, Yoongi looked up, and I handed him the glass of hot chocolate.

"Bub, I made you hot chocolate, drink, and sleep tight! No crying" I kissed her forehead and she nodded.

I left the room and walked into my room, I opened the closet and walked to the very last cabin, under the shoe rack, I opened the fake drawer, taking out the photo frame of me and my little sister, I was holding her in my arms, it was her first birthday, mom was dead for 6 months already, she was giggling in her blue princess frock, I was smiling at Jimin and Jungkook making Weird face to get her smile, as dad snapped our pictures, I was 9 back then, a tear fell from my eyes, as I looked at her silver-grey eyes just like mums, what if YooNa is her? But, even if YooNa is not her, she is still my sister, I'll help her no matter what it takes.

†*****†*****†******†

I was having many different ideas, and lack of motivation, I'm confused so I took a small Break! I hope you all forgive me! Please comment!

†*****†*****†******†

Vote Comment share!