Dance Class

Jungkook's POV

Me and Hobi Hyung were walking towards the dance studio, after lunch, it was our first subject, we were talking about Ms. YooJin and today's dinner when suddenly someone pushed passed us, the person was covered in all black clothes, black jeans with a black hoodie.

"Yaa! Can't you see!" I yelled, the person turned back, she is the same girl from my class...what was her name again? She gave a death glare and walked away.

"Who's that girl?" Hobi Hyung asked, "don't know, a new transfer student in my class...she doesn't talk with anyone, you know she is just 16, she skipped two classes.

"She must be intelligent, and introverted, one should not judge a person before knowing them," someone said from behind, we got startled and turned around only to find Jin Hyung with Jimin and Taehyung.

"Aish! You scared us! By the way, Jin Hyung what are you doing here?" I spoke.

"mianhae, I just came to submit the thesis, anyways don't forget I also study here, let's go to dance class, My professor said I should complete my attendance in other classes too, for you know straight A record" he explained, we nodded and walked in the class, I saw YooNa sitting back in the class, finally remembered her name, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin Hyung were also there.

"Hello, kids! Today we have a new student in class! Ms. Choi Yoona?" Our dance teacher asked, and she raised her hand.

"Can you dance? Would you like to show us?" He asked.

"No sir" was her simple reply.

"I bet she is an ugly duckling, who can't even do a step right"

A voice came from the bully girls group of our school, YooNa glared at them, and stood up.

"Classical, or pop?" She asked her tone flat, Does that mean she knows both?

"Why not both, first pop and then classical," our teacher said she nodded, and scrolled through her phone, before connecting to the Bluetooth, yup we can play our music.

Maria started playing and her dance was on fire! Damn! I didn't see that coming, everyone was clapping, hobi Hyung even said she is better than him, woho? That's a huge compliment!

"Wow, That was great YooNa! I wonder why you rejected dancing in the first place" our teacher said.

"I was not in the mood, but some bitch thought I can't even do a step right, some people need to see action, now classical," she said looking straight at the girl, and she glared back at her.

"She's savage!" Suga Hyung Said.

(Only dance part)

She took off her hoodie, she had a white full sleeve shirt underneath that stuck to her like a second skin, she threw her hoodie at Lisa and she caught it, she and her friend are YooNa's friends, I saw them together a few times, she undid her shoelaces and took them off, and her white socks off too, then she started.

She danced gracefully, and every move matched perfection, I didn't expect her to be this good, but there is no denying the fact that she is just perfect with her dance her moves, in fact, everything, I was so mesmerized by her moves, everyone was in awe.

As she finished most of the students clapped including us, everyone gave us looks, of jealousy... I guess.

She just took her hoodie and sat back at last leaning against the Wall, and I was sitting just beside her, guess she didn't notice, soft snores started coming from her side, and I don't know why but I found it cute.

After that Blackpink performed, and then Hobi, Suga, and Jin Hyung, Soon the class came to an end. Everyone left one by one.

"Jungkook? Let's go! We have to get ready for dinner, today we are going early, you remember, right?" Taehyung said, I nodded and looked at YooNa who was sleeping beside me.

"Let me just wake her up," I said pointing at her.
"Oh, the hoodie girl? She's sleeping so peacefully" J-Hope
"Yeah just be tired after two dances, the second one seemed harder" Jimin
"Did you see her feet? She was literally on her toes man!" Namjoon.

I think their loud complimenting woke her up, she looked at me, then at them.

"The fuck are you doing all?" She asked with a glare.

"Yeah! Kiddo! Don't curse! You were sleeping we thought to wake you up!" Jin said he doesn't like it when anyone cruse, and she is pretty young.

"Yeah whatever oldies," she said wearing her shoes and walking out leaving us stunned, then Jimin, Tae, Hobi, and Suga Hyung break into laughter.

"Oldies! Jin old! Hahahaa" Hobi Hyung laughed clutching his stomach.

"Yahhhhhh! you ungrateful brat! All the time I made food for you! Washed your dirty socks! This is how you repay! Did you forget to respect your elders?!!!!!" He yelled his rap.

"Yeah elder, oldie Hyung," Tae said, and Jin Hyung beat his ass.

†*****†*****†******†

I hope you liked the chapter!!!!

†*****†*****†******†

Vote Comment share!

†*****†*****†******†

Not a meme

Not a meme...just a handsome face! You know!

____
Published:- 13 July
Edited:- 18 August