It's Thompson. Smiley was pepper sprayed and his hands flew over his eyes and Angry stepped in, punching Thompson in the face.

He grabbed what Smiley took from Willow out of his left hand as smiley continued to laugh and scream dramatically.

Angry bumped into Rin and grunted as he motioned towards Mikey. He nods, but got kicked in the back making, having the key card drop from his hand.

Angry felt hands wrap around his neck and threw his head back. Ran slid in, grabbing the key card.

He pocketed it and glanced at Mikey who's on the other side of the cafeteria.

He exhales, doging a punch. It was Kisaki. He frowns.

"Fuck off." Ran landed the punch and made a break for it. The cafeteria began with smoke, making everyone falter in their actions.

"Ran!"

He glanced at Mochi, feeling the burn reach his eyes. Mochi pointed down and Ran caught on.

He dropped in the smoke, the pain getting worse in his eyes. Tear gas is the absolute worst sometimes. Ran slide the card across to him and Mochi grabbed it.

He wiped his eyes and went up to Mikey.

Mikey took the card from him and his it in his shoe. Suddenly Mochi is tackled to the floor.

"Don't move!"

Laney's eyes locked Mikey's and he put his hands up in defense.

"On the floor Manjiro." She orders, aiming her gun at him. At this point everyone is being cuffed on the floor and held at gunpoint.

The tear gas clearing a bit. Mikey wiped his eyes and Mikey glanced at everyone. He grins.

"It really was quite the show." He voices.

"Now!"

Mikey dropped to his knees and laid down. Laney cuffed him and pulled him up to his feet.

"Of all the fucking days."

Mikey caught Kisaki's gaze and smiled. And now, they wait.

∆∆∆

"Naoto. Fuck...s-slow down."

He kissed her, holding her hands above her head as his thrusts got deeper. He knows she doesn't want him to stop due to the throbbing he feels.

She moans, breaking the kiss as she came a few seconds later.

Naoto pulled out a shaky breath tickling his throat as he moaned in her ear during his own release for the sixth time.

"I...I have to go."

Naoto exhales, giving her a peck on the lips before rolling off of her. Laney had called her earlier this morning and told her not to come in until ten.

So, tonight's the night she finally sees Sanzu. It's not a big deal but she's surely making it out to be that way.

Naoto wiped his forehead, clearing his throat. He can't believe he's enjoying this kind of behavior from her.