°•~22~•°

•[I'll Murder You]•

"Hey shrimp dick, fix this." Sanzu tossed the remote to Naoto who caught it last second. It's been two days ever since Sanzu escaped and beat the shit out of him.

When Naoto did wake up from his mini coma Sanzu placed him in, he did as told. Barricading the door with the chair, then locking all of the windows and covering them with the curtains.

He even heard Sanzu going to work on Y/N in his bathroom. It was nothing he could do about it since he didn't want to risk being beaten to death.

Crazy bastard.

Naoto unmuted the TV and Sanzu lit up. He's been watching tv for the past two hours now. Y/N just sat beside him in silence, not knowing what to do or say. She's been like that ever since she woke up.

Sanzu really didn't go easy on her. They went from the shower to the bed right back to the shower. She even passed out a few times.

"Baby you're awake again. I don't like it when you fall asleep on me. I'm not done yet. Okay?"

"Sanzu...it hurts." She cries. His thrusts came to a halt, kissing her deeply.

"I don't mean for my baby to cry. Does my baby want me to stop?" He asks in a whisper. Y/N shook her head and Sanzu pulled out. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

"I hate how it's so quiet. It's been two days and there's no news about me getting out." Sanzu hums, glancing at Naoto. Naoto just glared at him out of his left eye since the right one is swollen.

Sanzu reached over, grabbing Naoto by the roots. Naoto winced and Y/N made her way to stop it but stopped herself.

"What are you up to?"

"What do you mean?" Naoto forced out.

"Don't play dumb Tachibana. If I dream you're setting me up I'll cut your dick off and feed it to you." He grits out.

Y/N gave Sanzu a kiss on the cheek, making him look at her. She smiles, kissing his lips. Sanzu released Naoto's hair and pulled Y/N onto his lap.

He's wearing Naoto's clothes, and he was surprised they had fit him.

Sanzu's tongue swirled over her and he grabbed her ass, making her moan. Naoto watched them as he tried to figure out Y/N's game.

Sanzu pulled his pants down and raised the shirt she has on. Again it's Naoto's since she's got no clothes here for herself.

Sanzu slipped himself inside of her, causing her to moan aloud. Sanzu rocked her hips and sucked her neck. Naoto wanted to dig a hole and bury himself.

He can't believe he's grown used to her. With Sanzu around he wouldn't be able to do anything with her. It'd only be their death wish. Especially him.

"Mmm~ baby right there." Sanzu exhales, as Y/N took over. She clutched the chair as her hips moved quicker.

"Baby not so fast...I'll cum too soon." He grunts. Y/N didn't listen. Not only is she trying to keep him from killing Naoto, but she's also trying to reach her own climax.

Sanzu grabbed her waist, shoving all of him inside of her.

"Fuck~" She moans. "W-wait, Sanzu." Sanzu took over and smiled at her reaction. He knows he reached her spot. Y/N grabbed his shoulder and he felt her walls tighten around him.

"Cum for me." He taunts. Y/N sucked in a breath, her hold getting tighter on him as she came. Sanzu gave her three more thrusts before he himself came.