°•~18~•°

•[Prison Escape]•

It's 6:15a.m. The next day of it all. Called in an hour ago and said that they were nearly done and she'd be out. That felt like a long time ago since she came with the news and Y/N wants out already.

She feels like she's losing her mind.

Sanzu licked his fingers with a cheeky grin on his face. He's had the upper hand this entire time. She can't wait until she's out of Sanzu's hypnotizing touch.

"My baby taste's so good, want me to finger you now? Hm?" He asks, his eyes looking down at her. She's practically naked at this point, only being down to her underwear.

"N-no." She breathlessly answer. Sanzu smiled, kissing her. She didn't fight it at all, wouldn't make sense to do so at all.

"It's your turn to play with me now. Don't worry, you could do anything you want to do, I won't stop you." He tease.

Y/N shield her face, crying again. She's so frustrated, so angry with herself and with Sanzu.

"Aww, why does my baby cry every time? I already told you that you won't have to worry okay? We could live together."

Y/N wanted to slap him. "You're a fucking psychopath." She grits out. Sanzu laughs, pulling her up. Y/N didn't had the strength to help herself up due to the many times Sanzu brought her to an orgasm.

"Don't talk to me that way, okay? I don't like when you say stuff like that. It makes me sad." Sanzu sat her down and smiled.

"I want you to touch me, baby. Make me cum for real this time okay?"

She avoided his gaze. Laney and her teams needs to hurry it up. He hums.

"Baby?"

"I'm not...your baby."

His smile dropped and he glared at her. Sanzu stepped away from the bed she's sitting on and began to strip from his prison clothes.

"Come on...I want you to watch me."

Her eyes were elsewhere. "Y/N!" She flinched, still not looking at him. Seconds later she's being forced to look his way.

"I said fucking look." His stare made her cry more. Upon seeing this Sanzu frowned. "Oh no, don't cry." He cooes. "Come on sweetheart, please stop crying. I didn't mean to scare it's just that you're making me mad by not listening to me and telling me delusional things."

Her tears didn't subside and Sanzu stepped away, panicking a bit. He doesn't want to hurt what's his.

"O-okay see, I can um..." Sanzu glanced down at the cell bar he'd thrown down earlier and grabbed it. He chuckled and held it tightly.

Next thing you know, he's hitting himself with it. Y/N flinched back, throwing a hand over her mouth the moment he hit himself in the face.

"See...I can punish myself for making you cry." He laughed and hit the bar against his head against. He exhales, not finding it effective.

Sanzu threw it back to the ground and went over to the cell. Y/N caught onto his actions and shook her head.

Sanzu slammed his head against the bars and finally felt pain, then blood.

"Just tell me when you're satisfied okay?" He did it again and again. Y/N got up from the cell's bed and pulled him back.

"The hell is wrong with you? Stop that."

Sanzu wiped his forehead and nose with the sleeve of his shirt and smiled.

"You're not crying anymore, that's all that matters. N-now can you play with me? Please...sweetheart?"