°•~23~•°

•[Errand Boy]•

Naoto made it to the store and sighed. He knows he's being timed. He got out and ignored all of the looks people around him gave him as he shopped. Naoto got a first aid kit for his wounds and few sperate things incase Sanzu decides to get fight happy again.

As for Sanzu's list of delusions, he got everything the man told him to get. Which was more food, a change of locks for the door, clothes for he and Y/N, telling him to get her something sexy as if the girl wasn't sitting right next to him. Pregnancy tests, a lot of them, baby clothes, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Naoto knew he couldn't laugh then or else he wouldn't be alive right now but Sanzu was being serious about the things he was listing. Naoto, reached the health aisle and got Y/N pads and tampons, things he'll hide of course. He knows Y/N wouldn't be ready for a child and he wouldn't allow Sanzu to use her to make his crazy bloodline.

Naoto reached the counter with all of the stuff and sighed. The cashier said nothing as she cashed up. Naoto felt his head ache and cleared his throat.

"C-can I get a few painkillers please?" She nodded, turning around to get just three packs, then she glanced back at him, pulling ten small packs from its place. His eyes traveled to the things behind her.

Condoms, cigarettes, shampoo, combs, brushes, plan-Bs...

"Can I get three box of those too please?" He asks, pointing to the plan-B, pills. She said nothing and got them for him. She had a ton of questions on as to why a man that looks like he's seen say better days is buying kids clothes and plan-B pills.

It didn't make sense to her. And she was kind of scared to be honest.

"And anything that puts you asleep quickly. Like a pill or medicine."

The girl cleared her throat and glanced behind her. She studied the rack and decided to give him a bottle of NyQuil.

"Three more of those?"

She did as she was told and added them to his bill. "Is that all sir?"

"Yes, thank you."

"That'll be $757.89." She explains. Naoto nearly choked and stopped himself from putting everything absolutely the fuck back. He's never spent that much on himself or on anyone else for that matter. He took his wallet from his pocket and got his card.

"Could you hurry it up?! I've got a fucking train to catch in five!" Naoto passed the girl his card and glanced back. A line has formed behind him, about ten people max.

He's never been in a situation like this before. Having work constantly he'd barely buy anything from the store.

"Hurry up asshole!" The man shouts, being the third person in the line. Naoto just shot him a look, not answering the man.

"Sir, your pin."

Naoto turned away from the man and put in the fourteen digit code.

"Is it possible to give me ten dollars in quarters? Just, take it out from my card."

"Umm, I don't think I could give you that much. Wouldn't be left with much of my own."

"Three dollars?"

"Sure."

"Oh my gosh, hurry it up asshole before I give you another black eye you fucking punk!"

Naoto was getting annoyed. The girl handed him his card and then his change. He helped her bag his things and he set them back in the trolly, which took about two to three minutes.