°•~21~•°

•[Yes Ma'am]•

"Naoto!"

Sanzu's expression dropped. "Shrimp dick Tachibana." He exhales, pressing gas. "I don't know how to drive so hold on okay, we're going to be bunking with shrimp dick for tonight." He smiles.

Y/N glanced back to see if she could see him but she couldn't see due to it being a news van. She could only pray that Sanzu doesn't kill them in a car crash.

Y/N could only sit and hope for the best outcome. She heard nothing. Not a police siren, a helicopter above or even Naoto's car behind them. Y/N slowly realized that they really gave her up to Sanzu.

After ten minutes of not trying to kill them both by nearly swerving off the road, Sanzu finally got adjusted to being behind the wheel.

Y/N just sat in silence, clutching her seatbelt. Sanzu glanced at her, noticing her silence. It made him frustrated.

"Why are you frowning? I got us out so we can live together forever." He explains. Still she said nothing. Sanzu clutched the wheel and stared at the empty road in front of them.

"You're so fucking ungrateful baby. A-And I don't want to argue but I'm going out of my way to make you happy and comfortable. Yet all you do is cry, whine and ask for that shrimp dick Tachibana!" He shouts.

The tires screeched as Sanzu nearly drove on the other side of the road. Y/N was knocked into the door but she was fine.

Sanzu got back on track and huffed. "You think he's better than me?" He asks. Y/N shook her head no. She knows if she pushes his buttons more than now he'll kill Naoto quicker.

"Yeah you do. You were fucking him right? At his house and stuff. I saw the messages baby so you can't even lie to me. Like why else did you think I wanted to eat you out? It's because he asked and you said yes?!" Sanzu let out a dry chuckle.

"I can't believe you would even agree with that shit. And I'm not trying to scare you or make you sad. But baby I love you and you're breaking my heart. And Sanzu doesn't want to feel heartbroken." He explains.

Sanzu glanced at her and she wiped her eyes. Sanzu hit the wheel and came to a screeching stop. The jerk of the car made her look at him with panic. Sanzu placed the car on park and turned to her.

"Do you love him? Huh?!" He shouts. Y/N scrunched her brows and shook her head. "Are you lying to me Y/N?" She shook her head rapidly. Sanzu searched her eyes and Y/N raised her hand, touching his face.

She forced a smile, caressing his cheek. Sanzu felt his heart flutter and his body got hot. Y/N gave Sanzu a peck on the lips.

"I'll never love him like I do you." She says.

"Really?" He asks softly. She nods, tracing his diamond scar by his lip. Sanzu snuck another peck on her lips and smiled widely.

"Good. Now get some rest okay, we'll be by his house soon." Sanzu put the car back into drive and continued to Naoto's house. Y/N knew that if she wants anyone else to survive she's got to play his game.

Even if she doesn't want to.

After an hour and a half Sanzu finally came to a stop. Y/N couldn't sleep though, she was too much on edge about everything happening.

"We're here. Tachibana's trap house." He grins, looking at the house in front of him.

She wants to know if they're planning to get her, to save her from this crazy man. Not to mention Naoto. What if Sanzu really kills him?