°•~24~•°

•[NyQuil]•

The three of them are seated on the living room floor watching TV. Naoto had worked his ass off for the remainder of the day. Such as installing the new locks on the front door, putting everything he'd bought in their respectable place, folding the clothes and putting them up, cooking for them and being Sanzu's maid for the rest of it. If annoyance was a form of suicide Naoto was sure he'd be dead already.

"Ha! That was so fucking stupid." Sanzu laughs at the screen. He's been watching Tom and Jerry for hours now and Naoto wants to blow his brain in two. Y/N didn't care much since she toned it all out.

Naoto held the side of his head carefully and remembered he's yet to take a shower. He fucking stinks of sweat and blood.

The man glanced over at Sanzu who's drinking orange juice from the bottle. Naoto cleared his throat and prepared himself for Sanzu's demonic nature. He's hoping the man doesn't attack him like he did last time.

"S-Sanzu?"

Sanzu's smile dropped, but he didn't take his eyes away from the tv. "Mm?" He answers.

"I haven't...showered in nearly two days...can I?" He found it absolutely ridiculous. Sanzu inhaled, setting the bottle down. He didn't answer for a while and Naoto took his prolonged silence as a no.

Y/N glanced at Naoto and he sent her a look. Her gaze shifted back to Sanzu who's still staring at the tv in silence. It was scary to be honest. To see him laughing and smiling one moment and then switching to pure silence the next gave her chills.

"Can you take a shower." Sanzu repeats finally. He exhales heavily and tore his gaze from the screen. He studied Naoto for a moment. Like a long, quiet, moment.

"Where do you have to go that you need a shower?"

Naoto wanted to know if Sanzu was being serious with that question. "I want to feel and smell clean."

"Hmm. Sure, but I'll watch you. I don't want you trying anything." Naoto wasn't too fond on the idea of Sanzu watching him bathe but, whatever it takes to get clean. Not to mention he needs to treat his wounds.

"Y/N sweetheart. If you escape, I'll kill him okay?" Y/N held his stare and shook her head with a faint smile.

"I'll be right here luv." She managed to say with a smile.

Sanzu gave her a peck on the lips and stood to his feet. He headed towards the kitchen, grabbing himself a knife. Naoto stood to his feet and stumbled. Y/N got worried and glanced to see if Sanzu was around.

"Are you okay?" She quickly asks.

"My head...I think I have a concussion."

Hearing that made her heart sank. Sanzu did punch him multiple times over.

"I have a plan, the NyQuil I bought is in the dishwasher. Put enough in his drink to put him to sleep. I want time with you." He explains in quick silence.

Sanzu came back and set another kiss on Y/N's lips. "I'll be back okay?" She forced a smile and nodded. Sanzu raised and glanced at Naoto before motioning for the man to follow him upstairs.

Naoto did and sent Y/N one last look before heading upstairs. When they were gone and she was sure of it she quickly got up. Y/N rushed to the kitchen, her heart pounding in her chest, and looked in the dishwasher for the NyQuil.

She exhaled heavily as she took it from its place. She paced a few times as she wondered how she could drug the man. Y/N grabbed a cup and went back to the living room.