°•~13~•°

•[Takeomi Akashi]•

Y/N exhaled a shaky breath. Her fingers trail to his hair, grabbing harshly the moment his tip touched her sweet spot once more.

"Naoto." She moans. He's panting, his thrusts getting quicker to allow them both to have a simultaneous orgasm. He thinks it's better that way, having to finish together. Or maybe he's just a hopeless romantic.

She wrapped her legs around him, wanting to feel him deeper inside of her. She grabs him by the neck, kissing him to add to their erotic air.

Again she felt it, his tip pounding against her spot. She moans loudly, her hips arching upwards.

Naoto felt his cock twitch, not being able to hold it in anymore.

"I'm cumming." She whines. A breathy high pitch moan came from the man as his hips moved faster.

Not being able to hold it anymore she came. "Fuck." Naoto pulled out, his hands hitting the headboard. He shot all over her stomach.

This is why he use condoms, less mess. However, dealing with Y/N he never gets the chance to even pull one out.

"Sorry." He apologizes breathlessly. She kisses him, tongue overlapping tongue. A low pitter patter of moans was shared between the both of them.

He's supposed to be solving his cases, and he was until she showed up on his doorstep and just had at it.

He blames himself though, he fell weak to her seduction.

"And just like that I'm an hour behind in work." He lowly teases. She smiles, caressing his cheek.

"You're the one who sent their address."

"Thought you were going to help me with my homework." Another kiss.

"Do it tomorrow." She whispers. She wants to go again, he can tell. Naoto didn't want to overdo it though, he really needs to do work, but fucking hell she's addictive.

"No wonder Sanzu's obsessed."

Grinning she slipped him back inside of her. He groans, shaking his head.

"I would love to please your for another hour but I've got work to do."

"Good God, I'm sorry." Y/N groans, hiding her face in her hands.

"It's not secret as to why you're fucking me, Y/N. It's fine." Naoto picked her up, leading them to the bathroom. He placed her into the tub and turned the shower on.

"It's not..fine, Tachibana."

He smirks. "Naoto in bed, Tachibana out of it. I like your style." He winks.

"Ughhhh, way to guilt trip me."

He laughs. "I like what we have. The F and F is cool." Naoto joined her grabbing a towel. She took it from him, enjoying the feel of the hot water washing down on her.

"F and F?"

"Fuck and Fun."

She smack his chest playfully, finally bathing herself off. Naoto gave her the soap, and grabbed towel for himself.

"You bathe with Dove?"

"Only for bed. Is that a problem?"

Y/N exhales. "How could you be so chill about this?"

He step in front of her, allowing the water to pour over him. Y/N watched him as she soaped her body.

"There are a few things that I like about being a detective. One: it helps me think and two: I've gotten used to the obvious."