°•~12~•°

•[Fun]•

Y/N pitched out of her sleep like she'd been hit with some kind of rude awakening.

She clutched her head to ease the throbbing in her head and most of that headache didn't come from her drinking either.

"Oh, morning."

Y/N glanced at the door, seeing Naoto with a mug and a plate in his hand. Y/N held the sheets close to her body.

"W-why are you still here?" She asks.

"After...everything and me throwing my clothes in your wash I was going to leave but...I couldn't leave you the way you were. Had to clean up of course. However, I kind of fell asleep. If I'm being honest."

She glanced down, realizing she's in a shirt and panties. "O-oh. Thank you."

There was an eerie silence. Clearing his throat Naoto pranced over to her.

"I uh...made the quickest thing that you had. Hope you don't mind the ten minute intrude." He says handing her the plate of waffles. Naoto set the mug of coffee on the bedside drawer and gave her space.

"Wow...quite the package deal." She mutters to herself.

"I'm not trying to...impress you if that's what you think this is. It's just...a habit. Always cooked breakfast for my sister." He explains. It really is a habit. He likes cooking.

Y/N churckled a bit. "Didn't mean to strike a nerve. But maybe I want to be impressed." She winks.

Naoto smirks, pocketing his handing. "You really are a trick, you know that?"

"A trick?" Y/N took a bite of her food, throwing him a teasing gaze.

"When you came to Kyoko for the first time you didn't seem to feign my interest. Then, you began to place me nicely into the friend zone and now...here we are."

Y/N wasn't so hungry anymore.

"Did you have sex with me because you think Sanzu is getting to you?" He asks.

Y/N shot him a smile. "That's a bit straight forward."

"I'm a detective, Y/N, don't forget that. You seemed to have been stressed the entire week as well. Like something was on your mind."

Y/N set the place aside and got out of bed. She pranced in front of Naoto and he only held her stare.

"I don't want to be one of Sanzu's obsessions. Wouldn't it be nice to finally be in control of something he wants?"

Her arms wrap around his neck and he held her waist. Naoto gave her a kiss on the cheek, pulling her body close to his.

A good kisser and she's get in bed. On top of that, she's a sly one. She's not at all innocent.

"You're gonna get me killed." He whispers.

"I thought that was too bad." She mocks. Naoto placed his forehead against hers.

"We have an hour to get to work."

"Then let's use our time wisely."

∆∆∆

This is a bad idea and he knows that, he actually knew it from the start. However, Naoto doesn't care.

Naoto gave her three more thrusts before he pulled out. Y/N didn't waste time kissing him.

Another week of this, a long week of talking, drinking and sneaking around.

"Y/N...we have to get back to our station." He exhales.