°•~06~•°

•[We'll See]•

Y/N checked the time. It's nearly twelve midnight and she's been thinking about Sanzu non-stop. She wondered if she should tell anyone.

She's afraid that they'll fire her if she does tell them about what happened and she doesn't want that. They pay too good.

Y/N exhales, laying on her back in her bed as she stared at the ceiling in darkness.

She replayed everything that happened. Her going in not knowing it was him, her being too close to the yellow line, him asking her if she's alright.

Then...the grab. She was scared, however it vanished when he brushed her tears away.

You would think for someone like him, a prisoner, a murderer, would have hard, cold hands, but no...not his. His hands were warm and soft.

Y/N touched her cheek and exhaled.

"I always protect what's mine."

Y/N touched her lips, remembering what he did. He saw what happened to her and decided to kill that man. Nobody else saw except for him and he did something about it.

Sure he's claimed her but he still helped her. However, she doesn't like the fact that he killed the man.

Y/N sighs. "Who are you?" She wants to know more about him. She's curious. But asking around would only raise suspicion and she might get fired.

And Naoto...she doesn't want to use Naoto for anything. He's a nice guy due to what she's seen so far, and he's cute too. And he stood up for her against Foreman in the break room.

"Hmp, bastard."

Y/N turned on her side and exhaled. At least she's back to being a security guard. It's what she was best at anyways. She had no problem with that, even if she thinks that position is way more dangerous than any other.

She'll deal with it though. She's not complaining.

"Ugh! Sleep." She grabbed a pillow and placed it over her head, groaning in frustration.

Some people say that when you're having trouble sleeping, then that means you're awake in somebody's dream. Or when they're thinking about you.

∆∆∆

Sanzu stopped tapping the bar of the cell and exhaled. He can't sleep. However it's peculiar to him to be worried about sleep in the first place. He's never cared about sleep that much, never cared of the time he went to sleep.

Since there is none.

But...he's bothered for some reason. He wants to sleep. Sanzu sighs, then he grins.

"Are you dreaming of me Y/N?" He chuckles. "I wonder what kind of dream it is. Hopefully a wet one."

He's full of himself and he knows it. Sanzu played with his hair. He wonders if he should change the color again.

He got up, making way over to his bed. He laid down, placing his left arm under his head as the other rest on his stomach.

Sanzu stared at the ceiling, thinking of Y/N again. Her skin was soft, warm. He wants to touch her again, to kiss her and hold her close to him.

He's been in here at the age of sixteen, he's twenty three now. He never really cared about females after his first love. He found them all boring, even if he had a few conjugal visits. However, the euphoria only lasted about two weeks before he got bored again.