°•~09~•°

•[Kiss]•

Y/N placed the bags into the booth on the desk, catching a glimpse of the screens.

Nothing.

She felt uneasy. She wonders if he's even down here due to how quiet it is. However his phone is here. Maybe he left it, she thought.

Y/N left the booth and pranced on the other side of the metal door. She walked, passing the empty cell. She remembers her first day here, Mikey was the first person she saw.

She smiles a bit, wondering how a person that seems so nice can be in a place like this.

She got closer and closer and closer. Until she heard the door that leads to down here, open.

A bunch of jingling cuffs and heavy footsteps filled the area.

"Get out of the way!"

Y/N jerked, looking at Officer Foreman running with, Officer Willow and Thompson behind him.

She was confused and shocked. Officer Willow went up to her as the other two ran towards Sanzu's cell.

"Y/N? When the hell did you get back?" She asks.

"I just got here to have lunch with Tachibana. W-why what's going on?"

"You have to leave." She says, ushering her back the way they came.

"What?"

"Don't move!"

Then two more guards came in, rushing past them.

"Let him go Sanzu!"

"What I thought he called a suicide?" Willow says to herself as she stared at Foreman and Thompson who both have their guns drawn, aiming in the cell.

"Suicide? What's going on?" Y/N asks again. Willow pulled herself together, needing to get her out.

"Come on let's go." She grabbed Y/N by the arm, forcing her up the hall. Y/N wanted answers though.

"Hey, what the hell is happening? What do you mean a suicide and where's Naoto?" She thought that maybe it was Naoto who decided to off himself and it scared her.

"It's nothing important. You don't work here." She says.

"Hands up Haruchiyo! And let him go!" Foreman shouts.

Everything is happening too quick for her to properly comprehend. Just as Willow got her out of the hall, Officer Laney walked in.

She's panting due to running. When her eyes landed on Y/N she hitched in a breath, eyes getting wide in fear and shock.

"The hell are you doing here?" She asks. Y/N studied her expression, having it add to her curious as to what's happening.

"I just came for lunch with Naoto."

Laney shook her head. She was taking a bit of a smoke break in the bathroom when she heard that frantic call from Naoto.

"You shouldn't be here." Then her eyes land on Willow. "Get her out."

"Yes ma'am."

"Officer Laney!"

Silence. A cold sweat trickled her back and her intestines recoiled. Officer Laney would have been fine if he was actually dead, but she knew something was off about Sanzu committing suicide.

If she's being honest she kind of wanted to see it. To see if he finally came to his thoughts. But some things are too good to be true.

Her eyes met Sanzu who's smiling ear to ear with Naoto in his grasp. This time he's holding the edge of Naoto's gun to his head, his hand covering his mouth.