°•~14~•°

•[Boo Bitch]•

Sanzu is cutting at the bar, whistling a tone. He couldn't sleep last night. How could he? He was too excited and he still is.

Sanzu stopped upon hearing the metal door echo down the hall. He glanced at the bar, smiling. Just a few more hours at it and it'd be weak enough.

Sanzu took a seat on the floor and his the razor. He put his hand upon one knee, continuing his tune.

He's excited for tonight. He'll finally be able to see her, hear her, touch her. Nobody can stop him, not even those stupid cameras.

Someone stepped in front of the cell, making him stifle a grin as he glanced up at them.

"Breakfast." Foreman states, dropping tray to the floor. Some of the food left the tray and his drink spilled.

Sanzu didn't find it funny that someone as ugly as Foreman, in his eyes, would play with his food.

It's all shit but...whatever he gets to survive in this hell whole.

"Eat up Sanzu, there's not a lot of where that came from."

Sanzu exhales. "What time is it?"

"Breakfast time."

"I want numbers big guy."

"Tryna see the sun or something?" Foreman teases. Sanzu exhales heavily. Foreman is on his list of people to kill. He's second under Naoto.

Sanzu smacked his hand on the floor outside of his cell, making Foreman jump back.

Sanzu cackled. "Boo bitch."

"Stupid fucker!" He says kicking the cell.

"Jesus Christ you're annoying. So fucking annoying. The more you talk the more I want to rip your tongue out and feed it to you."

"Let's not forget that I'm watching you tonight motherfucker. Laney won't be around."

Sanzu clicked his tongue. "Do you want to fuck me or something, Foreman? Every time you see me you want to pick on me. I know a hole is a hole in your mind but...wrong place to come looking for pleasure."

Foreman picked up Sanzu's food tray and tossed the food at him, along with his water. Sanzu didn't react much, but he was taken aback by the sudden action.

"Enjoy your slop crazy fucker." Foreman walked off and Sanzu listened as he left. After the door closed two minutes later he moved.

Sanzu wiped his cheek, grinning. He began sawing at the top of the bar again, going back to his song. Now he's impatient.

∆∆∆

Smiley grinned and waved at Officer Willow as she passed him by. Smiley glanced at his brother and he nodded.

They're in the cafeteria today. A good Wednesday. The day where all hell always breaks loose.

It's also their opportunity to get to the source of the prison. Smile got up and exhaled.

"Time for fun." Smiley pranced up to Willow and tackled her. After he did that, all hell broke loose.

Mikey stood off to the side as he watched half of his team pick random fights as a distraction.

"I'm sorry, but it's playtime." Smiley told her. She was so frantic that she froze. She felt him touch her front the moment he was pulled off of her.