°•~08~•°

•[Code Suicide]•

Sanzu's forehead touched hers as he thrust deep inside of her.

Her arms wrap around his neck, kissing him deeply. Sanzu's pace got faster as he felt himself on the edge.

"This feels so good." He moans.

"Sanzu." She calls.

"Sanzu!"

He opened his eyes, groaning in annoyance. He sat up, glaring at Officer Laney.

"What?"

"It's nearly twelve in the afternoon and you're still asleep? How peculiar."

He grins, throwing his feet over the bed. Sanzu stood up and stretched his arms. Laney studied him, he's never the kind to sleep peacefully in a cold ass cell like his.

Sanzu strolled over to his cell, looking at Laney with tired eyes. She stood at attention, smiling faintly at him.

"This better be good news because I was dreaming of Y/N and I doing adult things." He leant against the bars, still having his tired look.

"It's time for lunch." She says pointing down. His eyes shift to the tray of food is set out in the front of his cell. He stared at the plate, nothing but crap he doesn't like of course.

Then he smirks. Sanzu pulled at his pants, shifting so he could get his erection to subside.

"She tastes better in my dream than this crap does in real life." He grins. "Fuck I wish I could have her for lunch. Now that she doesn't work here do you think you can make that arrangement for your favorite boy?"

She rolled her eyes and fixed her posture, crossing her arms over the other.

"Not a chance. I won't let you wreak havoc upon my prison just because you can't keep your crazy thoughts to yourself."

He groans, his face resting against the bar.

"I want her so bad though Laney. Please let me see her." He begs. Then he laughed, cackling even. Then he stop, rolling his eyes.

"Eat."

"I want to eat her out instead." He smiles. Laney clenched her jaw.

"I'm keeping her safe away from you."

Sanzu reached out to grab her and he nearly did. However she took a quick step back. His arms was always long enough to reach far out than the rest.

To be honest it scared her since she wasn't prepared for it. Sanzu laughed at her reaction.

"Bad girls get punished sweet Laney."

Officer Laney exhaled a shaky breath and cleared her throat. It's been a week ever since Y/N got fired and every day she's becoming on edge.

"Just eat your fucking food." With that she stormed off. He could hear the rapid clicking and clacking if her heels descending.

"Bring her back Laney! Before I break out of here and find her myself!" He shouts. The door buzzed and closed again.

Sanzu stood there, staring at the wall in front of him with a blank stare. For a minute he stood there, holding the bars and staring at the wall.

He then smiles. "You know I can."

∆∆∆

Y/N exhales crossing out another declined job from her list. She's been searching for a job the past week and so far she's been declined. Even if it was only three.