°•~19~•°

•[In This Together]•

Naoto left his house in a hurry after Sanzu hung up. There are a million things going on in his head and he wants answers quick.

For starters; how did Sanzu get Y/N's phone? What's going on? Is Y/N okay? Why did her scream?

It's all going sixty miles an hour nonstop in his mind. Naoto reached his car and got in. He start the car and drove out of the driveway.

Naoto then called Laney, but she didn't answer. He tried again, and again and again, and still no answer.

Naoto cussed and called Thompson instead. He called a few times and got no answer, gaining another slew of cuss words from him.

Then, he called Willow. This time it took him two tries before she answered.

"What do you want?"

"The hell is going on at Kyoko Prison?!"

"Deep shit Tachibana. Sanzu broke out of his cell and has Y/N with him. Not only that he's killing anyone in his path." She quickly explains.

Naoto can hear shouting and orders being called out.

"Ah shit, are you fucking kidding me?!"

"What's wrong? What's going on?"

"Riot! The prisoners caught on to what's going on and is now fighting each other and prisoners. I think Kyoko Prison may be-

Bang!

Naoto flinched in his seat at the sound of a gunshot. "Willow?! Willow!?"

He heard grinning and then the phone cut out. Naoto took a sharp left and then heard an order come through on his radio.

"We're here with a warning! Sanzu Haruchiyo has successfully broken out of Kyoko Prison and he's got himself a hostage. We need helicopters within the area and the roadblock!"

Naoto felt his heart drop. Sanzu is actually out of the gates of Kyoko Prison? He couldn't believe it. And Y/N...he's worried about her.

∆∆∆

Sanzu pushed through, being met with an empty hall. Y/N is scared to do anything. So far she's seen him kill two people and she doesn't want to be a third.

Sanzu turned a corner and saw officer Thompson. The man saw him and his eyes widened in disbelief and shock and fear.

Sanzu didn't waste another second killing the man. "Don't you just love that look in their eyes? I absolutely love to see it. It's funny how they're all tough from behind the cell, but the moment they see someone like me out and about, they piss their pants." He grins.

A loud ringing sound filled his ears and he got jittery and made his way to his block. He wants to see Mikey and thank him for letting him have this fun.

"S-Sanzu?"

"Hm?" He turned around, spotting another officer. Sanzu shot her in the stomach and then the neck. She fell back, not being able to make it to her gun.

"Bang bang." He grins. "Isn't this fun baby? Hm?"

Sanzu finally moved his hand from her mouth and she sucked in a breath.

"Sanzu...please stop this." She sobbed.

"No." He turned back around and dropped the gun from his hand, grabbing officer Thompson's gun instead.