Mom!!

Harumi's POV

"You two are quite the couple" That was Misako, Lloyd's moms voice. 'Crap" I whisper under my breath, getting off Lloyd. Me and Lloyd look at eachother, scared and kinda embarrassed. I feel my face heating up. "Keep watching the movie everyone." The rest of the team snickered and went back to watching. "Mo-" "Lloyd, nothing is wrong. I'm so happy for you two. You two have something me and your father never had." "And what is that?" I ask. "You're shameless about your relationship, me and Lloyd's father never showed public affection even while we were married." "Really?" Lloyd asked. "Yes, Lloyd. I'm so happy that you found love and that you're happy. I know it's been a while." Lloyd looked at me, and smiled at me. Ah I love his smile, it's enough to make my heart explode. He reaches his arms out for me, I crawl back over and lay in his arms.

Me and Lloyd must have fallen asleep, I woke up on the couch. I look around, no one is around. "What time is it?" I whisper to myself. "Hmm?" Lloyd opens his eyes and meets mine. Even though he's tired his eyes still glowed a beautiful green. "Hey" he whispers groggily. "I didn't mean to wake you" "It's fine Rumi" I smile, I want to kiss him. But i don't have the energy. "should we head to our rooms?" Lloyd asked, running his hands through my hair. "Probably" I say, but I don't want to part from him. "You're going to have to get off me if we want to head to our rooms." "I know, It's just too nice in your company" We sat there a few more minutes, before he picked me up, and carried me to his room. "If you don't go to your room, you're stuck with me." I laugh, "that sounds nice" I see Lloyd blushing like crazy. It's cute. He sets me on his bed, and lays down next to me. I snuggle into his chest.

This one was REALLY short ik