What A Morning!

Harumi's POV

Th-This is the place Lloyd was leading the resistance. Maybe it's just random then. Like some sixth sense thing, like I subconsciously knew this, and it was just 'me' coming to haunt me. "That makes some sense," I told him. "But I am too awake now to go back to sleep, how about you?" He nodded his head, "Should we try to find food?" He asked, emphasizing the try. I laugh, he puts out his hand for me. I took it, he pulled me to him and managed to get his arm around my waist. The sun was rising, so it must be earlyish. Me and Lloyd went looking around. "Y'know Lloyd if we don't find food-" I was cut off by him saying "One of us will have to go out and find food" "Yep, and i 'betrayed' him and he hates you, so" "we're screwed" I laughed at his comment. "Yes, we're screwed". "Any food over there?" Lloyd yelled across the warehouse. "Nope, what about you?" I ask. "No," Lloyd says, coming towards me. "I have an idea." He looks skeptical but asks me what it is. "Since we need to stay battle ready, we should do some training, and whoever loses has to go out and get food." "You're on!" Lloyd calls grabbing a sword for both of us. They were on the floor, we brushed the dust off and made sure they were dull, so neither of us would get hurt.

Lloyd's POV

"I'm not going easy on you" I tell Harumi. "Good with me" She sounds confident, should I be scared? Or is she just trying to intimidate me? We agreed to no powers since we want a fair fight.

No one's POV

Lloyd and Harumi had been fighting for the last 10 minutes on end. Harumi trips Lloyd, but he pulls her down with him. She landed on top of him, he rolled them over, so he was above her. But she was just as quick.

Harumi's POV

I tripped Lloyd but he pulled me down with him, I'm on top of him. But he's quick to roll us over. I am not losing, I rolled us over, now I'm on top. "I like your pine scent, where did you get it?" He blushed slightly, then remembered what was happening. "Nice try, Rumi" Lloyd is out of breath, me as well. I put my sword to his throat. "Give up"

Lloyd's POV

Harumi is fast! She barely gave me a chance to do anything before she rolled us over. Each leg on either side of me. "I like your pine scent, where did you get it?" She had one of her mischievous smiles, she was trying to confuse me so she could win. She got her sword to my throat. "Give up" She tells me "Fine, fine I yield" she looks slightly confused "No tricks i promise.

Harumi's POV

Did Lloyd just give up? I don't see why I should care, it's good that I don't have to go. But I'm still scared of him. "Lets just go together" He looks confused. "We can go, once you get off me" I feel my face heat up. I forgot I was on top of him. I remove my sword from his neck, I help him get up. He grabs my wrist and slams me to the wall. "Ouch!" I yelp, didn't he just yeld? "I suggested we go together!" I told him, Lloyd smiled. "I know," He smirked. "Well then why did you throw me on the wall?!" "Cause i wanted to" "again, why? it hurts." Lloyds smirk faded into a frown. "Sorry, rumi. i-i didn't me-" I cut him off by flipping our positions. "Seriously?!" Lloyd rolled his eyes. "Yes, Lloyd seriously." he laughed and I let him go. "Did it actually hurt when I slammed you to the wall?" Lloyd asked me, with concern in his voice. "Yeah, it kinda did".

Lloyds POV

I should have been more gentle, this is bad. I hurt her. "I'm so sorry" "Lloyd, it's fine. I'm fine." "No, i'm sorry" "Lloyd, please i'm just fine it's not as bad as you're making it." "Harumi," "Lloyd, shut up please." "No-" She cut me off by kissing me. "Lloyd please stop apologizing, it's perfectly fine."

Harumi's POV

Lloyd was being stupid and kept apologizing, I mean it's cute but I need him to stop. "No-" I cut him off by kissing him. I felt his hands grab my lower back and pull me in. I wrap my arms around his neck. I still smell his pine scent. I laugh when we separate. "Lloyd, you still never told me, where did the pine scent come from?" "It's probably something Zane uses in laundry." "You don't do your own laundry?" I ask him, he shakes his head and explains. "When I was first with the ninja I put Kai and Zanes gi together and it made Zanes pink, so now they don't let me do laundry. In my defense, Master Wu told me to." I threw my head back slightly laughing. Lloyd has a lot of stories that I haven't heard.