Training

No One's POV

The other ninja found Lloyd and Harumi, and have been staying with them. It has been 2 weeks since Garmadon has taken over, the ninja have been training day in and day out, the girls helped the boys. "Lloyd, behind you!" Harumi yelled but it was too late, Kai beat Lloyd. "My turn!" Harumi called getting up, grabbing a sword and heading to Lloyd.

Lloyds POV

Harumi was going to be my challenger, oh boy. She does not go easy. "Ready?" Nya asks, and Rumi nod our heads. "Go!" Jay yelled, everyone had stopped to see us fight. Harumi got me to the wall, "Not so tough against a girl, are you?" she mischievously smiles. What is up her sleeve? "C'mon Lloyd I know you're tired, but you can do way better." I thought she was being nice, but she's just making me mad. "Not... true" I say, shoving her a few feet away. "I've fought girls" "Well then fight!" She whisper yells. I turned my back for 1 second and she's already on top of me. "Geez, Rumi!" I yell rolling over so I'm on top. "Not to trumpet, hmm?" I said that too soon, because I could finish, she pulled me down and kissed me. What is with her?! She rolled back over, let go of the kiss and put the sword to my throat. "I win," She smiles. "No fair!" I yell as she gets up. Kai, Jay and Cole took a video. "That does not count" "I think it should" she kisses me on the cheek. I feel my face heat up, the boys are laughing. "Don't laugh, It's not my fault your girlfriends aren't as fun as mine" the boys look like they want to kill me. Pixal and Zane finish training, and she gives him a kiss on the cheek. "We need to head out and attack," Nya tells us at dinner. "I agree, we can't just sit here and wait for a miracle" Kai joins. It was decided that we leave first thing tomorrow morning. Me, Kai, Jay, Nya, Cole and Zane will go. If we need backup we call Sky and Pix.

During the battle me and my father end up meeting. "I can't believe I have to do this again" I say. "Do what? loose" This made me really angry. "No, beat you again, I do it every few months." "Where is the girl, Harumi?" "She's safe, somewhere you can't find her!" I yelled, hiring her was too far for him. "She said that, wow I thought she was a trusty sidekick" "Enough! What is it you want?" I ask. "I want ninjago" "Is that it?" That's all he wanted? Pretty basic. "Well, yes I don't know what else there is" why are we having this conversation? I ask myself, I run at him to attack. He dodges it but slices my arm pretty bad. Rumis not going to like this. It burns badly but I have to keep going. We go on for a few more minutes