A Crash Landing

Harumi's POV

This is so weird we are called onto the bounty but i didn't see anyone attacking, Lloyds used to this i'll ask him about it later. "Where do you think you're going?" Kai asked me. "I'm headed to.... Do I still have a room on the bounty?" Pixal offered to show me to my room. I sat down on my bed, and pulled out my journal. I would journal when I was in the palace. It's not like I could do much. I put in my ear buds and the song Always Been You started to play.

Cause in my head

it's always been you

Heart in my hands

Hopeless cause no one can it away from you, you

i tried rewriting this hundreds of times

but if it ain't you it's a lie

Yeah in m-

I turned off my music when Lloyd walked in. He came and sat next to me. He looked worried. "Lloyd what's going on?" "Harumi, my father is evil again" he looked terrified, i know it was my fault he was back. I wanted to cry but.... I couldn't let Lloyd see me like that. "What?!" "Yeah, he has another giant monster thing" I was shocked. "Is it anything like the one that killed me?" his face got all sad when i said that. "Umm... it's like a cousin" I couldn't help but laugh at that. "What's so funny Rumi?" "I don't really know" maybe i was holding back tears and this is how i did it.

Lloyds POV

Harumi started laughing, all i said was that Garmadon's new monster was like a cousin to the one that killed her. I looked around a bit to make sure it was me. but when i looked back i saw a tear fall.

Harumi's POV

oh shoot i think a tear fell, that's bad i need to get out of here before he can ask questions. When I try to get up he grabs my waist and pulls me back down to hug me. "I'm here" he says. I hug back and I feel more and more tears fall. I couldn't hold it back anymore.

No one's POV

the two of them sit there in each other's embrace. just enjoying each other's company. just then they hear a cracking noise.

Harumi's POV

"Lloyd, do you know what's happening!" I am thoroughly scared, "I think the bounty is being crushed!" he yelled over the cracking wood. oh great, this is just great. ten bounty shakes and me and Lloyd fall off my bed, he lands on top of me. catching himself so he doesn't freaking smash me. man i forgot how strong he was. he grabbed me and rolled over towards the corner. i really hope i'm not blushing, am i blushing, i think i'm blushing if i am i hope he can't see it.

Lloyds POV

The bounty was being crushed, me and Harumi and I fell off her bed. I almost landed on her but caught myself. I grab her and roll over to the corner. she's blushing, it's kinda cute.

Harumi's POV

the dust finally cleared, Lloyd was raised slightly on top of me. I kinda wanna kiss him, no Harumi you can't do that. That was a stupid thought. Why did I think that?