Rebuilding

Harumi's POV

The ninja had been letting me stay with them, I still can't believe that Lloyd stood up for me against his 'brothers'. I'm helping the ninja rebuild the Monastery. "Rumi!" Lloyd yelled from outside, I came inside to get water, I had been helping him with hammering the walls. I get back outside, "Im here, and I got water" I say handing him a water bottle. "So, you never did tell me why you protected me from your friends the other day, after the battle." He looked at me blankly. Gosh I forgot how cute he was, his blonde hair blowing slightly in the wind, his kind voice the way he looks into my eyes with his emerald eyes, I can't believe I ever hated him. "You're staring." He told me, jolting me out of my thoughts. Oh shoot I was. "Sorry I must have spaced out.'' I mentally facepalm myself, that is the lamest excuse in the books. "Ok, and please don't hit my fingers with the hammer, ok?" Lloyd asked me. "I'll try" I smirk. I hope he knows I'm joking. As the princess I never did much building, so this is new to me. I go to hammer the nail as he pulls his hand away right as I hit it all the way into the wall. "That was close," he said, sighing. Deja Vu to when he almost fell off the Overlords floating fortress. "Rumi, I think that's enough hammering for today." I roll my eyes "I'm not that bad am I?" He lets out a little laugh, Ohhh my heart just melts at his smile.

Lloyds POV

"I'm not that bad am i?" Harumi asks me, rolling her eyes. I tried not to laugh but a little chuckle escaped my mouth. She's drop dead gorgeous, I don't even know why I still like her. I mean she broke my heart and tried to kill me and my friends multiple times. But what she has changed, this could still be one of her tricks. No, don't think that Lloyd she's not evil anymore, it's been almost 2 months. "You still never answered my question Lloyd" Harumi snapped me out of my thoughts. "huh, oh uhhh... it- it felt right i guess." "Ahh yes Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, the most perfect and innocent soul" she said, hitting my arm jokingly. "I wouldn't say the most innocent" I smirked. "What I mean is, it was the right thing to do."

Harumi's POV

What in FSM'S name did he just say?!? "What?" I had no words for what he just said. "All he did was smirk. Sometimes he can be so irritating. "Are you sure, that was the reason you saved me?" I know I was begging but I mean I like him. What else am I supposed to do? maybe it's my imagination but I swear I saw him blush before he ran inside.

No one's POV

The two head inside, and start to move furniture around. They started with Lloyd's room and his bed went in first. He had to get a new one after the fire.

Lloyd POV

Me and Harumi start to move my bed in, I run out to get the stuff for my shelves and desk. When I got back she had put my entire bed together, she put the mattress on it and made it. It's nice of her, what if this is one of her tricks to make me fall for her. if it is, it's working but i can't let her know that, at least not for a little while.

Harumi's POV

Lloyd left to get the stuff for his shelf's and his desk. While he's gone I decided to make his bed, I need to see him. I've changed no matter how small the thing. He looked surprised but maybe that's good.

No one POV

Lloyd opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Nya on his com. "Everyone come to the training yard!" "Rumi, we need to head to the training yard. Nya sounds serious" Lloyd and Harumi ran to the training yard, where they saw the bounty "Hurry you two!" Jay yelled from above them. Lloyd and Harumi hopped onto the bounty.

Leave your Ninjago one shots down below