Music

Lloyds POV

Me and Harumi found an old warehouse of some kind, we used that as our hideout. she hasn't been pressing me to tell her anything, i think that's good. we found a TV we needed to keep watch of the news to see what's happening. she looks worried, there really aren't any windows. What could be bothering her? I could go ask, but maybe I should. It could be personal. We are probably going to be stuck here for a while. Lloyd just go ask her! She's pretty understanding. I take a deep breath as I walk up to her and ask. "Something seems to be bothering you, what's going on?"

Harumi's POV

Lloyd walked up to me and asked "Something seems to be bothering you, what's going on?" How did he notice? Am I that obvious? What should I say? so many questions are running through my head. "I'm... I'm fine. "Why did I say that? "I'm going to look around the building" I say running off. I find a bedroom, I'll just play some music that usually helps. I sat on the floor and I put in my ear buds but of course, Slip by Tate McRae played.

Can't give you space

'Cause I'm scared you might run away

Can't quit the chase

'Cause I fear you might hit the brakes, wait

I'm sorry

Nothing's makin' sense right now

Keep talkin'

When I'm nervous I can't slow down

I'm sorry

The truth is I'm freakin' out

'Cause everything, I love I lose

And I don't wanna lose you too

Every time I hold on

It slips through my hands

Every time I come on too strong

I feel you pull back

I gotta learn, gotta learn to let go...

I felt a tear fall. Why this song? Was it trying to tell me something? Maybe I should just talk to Lloyd.

Lloyds POV

Harumi ran off like 30 minutes ago, where could she be? Maybe I should go find her. Did my question scare her? or make her uncomfortable? I should just go find her. I found Harumi in the bedroom, she had her ear buds in, she didn't hear me come in. oh fsm!! she's crying, like a lot. Was it me? Did I do this? oh, I hope it wasn't me.

Harumi's POV

I can say things I don't always mean

When people get too close to me

Don't know where it comes from, honestly

And you, weren't perfect, yeah, you had your lows

But I'd say you got pretty close

Don't know how you could put up with me

I was so caught up in my own thoughts

Don't think that I understood

When you said that you just couldn't take it

That I would lose you for good

I didn't think this over

Fell back when you got closer

After I just put you right through hell

You couldn't hate me more than I hate myself

I'd always act so selfish

Had stuff I hadn't dealt with

After I just put you right through hell

You couldn't hate me more than I hate myself

I felt strong arms wrap around my shoulders. It was Lloyd, what was he doing here? He couldn't see me like this. oh!, why do I care? He cared about me when no one else did. Why do I push that away? Why would I push him away? I really like him, and I don't know if he likes me, but he cares. I take out my ear buds, I NEED to talk to him. "Watchya listening to?" I nervously laugh, "Umm... it's called Hate Myself." He looked overly sympathetic, which is weird, Whatever.

Lloyds POV

She told me that she was listening to a song called Hate Myself. I need to figure out what's wrong. "Rumi, please talk to me" I don't tend to pry or beg, but she's not ok. I need to see if I can help. "Was it me? Did I do something? How can I help?"

Harumi's POV

He was asking question after question. it was sweet, and honestly it's kinda cute. "No Lloyd it's not your fault, I promise." he breathed a sigh of relief. "Ok, we'll tell you what's happening, I need to know that you're ok. I've never seen you like this." Lloyd is so sweet. "When Garmadon first ruled ninjago when I brought him back he.. umm, he almost killed me, and by that i mean he choked me with his powers. I've always worn a mask. I never let anyone see me in this weak state. except for you." I laid my head on his shoulder.

Lloyd POV

I can't believe my dad did that to her, she's, ok i'm not saying she is weak but she's not a ninja she doesn't have powers to protect her from him. I knew he was bad but hurting Harumi has taken it too far. "Rumi, crying is not a sign of weakness. It's for the people who have been strong for too long. you can't hold everything in, you can talk to me about almost anything, some things i suggest Pix or Nya." Harumi laughed, she knew what i was talking about. "You can't keep everything in forever, you need to tell someone, and.... How do I put this? Umm"

Harumi's POV

Lloyd is so cute when he's flustered. "Lloyd, I know what you're trying to say, I'll do my best to talk to you about my emotions" he smiled. "thank you" he pulled me a little closer. We just sat there in each other's company, it was nice.

I'm so sorry this one was long ik but i hope you liked it. :)