An Oni

Timeskip

Harumi's POV

"Rumi! Wait up!" Lloyd yelled from behind me. I made it to the training yard before I stopped. Lloyd came up behind me breathing heavily, "Rumi, just hear me out" " Hear you out?!" I yell. "I have a good reason" "do you? tell me what is your good reason for the fact that your Oni side has been 'acting up', and you didn't think to tell me! I want to help Lloyd!" The rest of the ninja were standing and watching the sight of me and Lloyd arguing. "I didn't want to worry you" Wow, lamest excuse in the books. I walk over to Lloyd, "Ok". I say right before I punch him in the jaw. "Ow!" "That is for lying" Lloyd backed away and turned his back away from mine. Did I win? Lloyd turned around and I saw that his eyes were purple. And his hands had a purple tinted flame. His eyes stared at me like daggers of hatred. Crap, I say to myself.

His Oni side

"L-lloyd" he grabbed my wrist with his flaming hand, pinned me to the wall, I wanted to cry, or scream, something. But nothing is coming out. He put his sword to my throat. "Lloyd, this isn't you!" He just smiles and lets me off the wall. He hands me a sword, before I have time to react he slices me in the side with his sword. I grab my side but only to remove my hand and see lots of blood. He didn't notice, his friends tried to calm him. He had left a purple burn mark on my wrist. No one saw my injuries.

Harumi's POV

Once his friends were able to stop him for enough time to let me escape, I ran. I run to my room, shut the door, and make sure to lock it. I head to the bathroom and grab some bandages for my side. I sit on my bed and hug my knees. "Don't cry.... don't cry" I tell myself. I hear a knock on the door, I don't want to talk to Lloyd right now. "Go away!" "Sweetie, It's Nya." I'll talk to her. "Come in" I keep my face hidden in my arms. "Hey, what happened out there?" "I-I don't know" I tell her, she puts her hand on my shoulder. "If it makes you feel any better, he didn't tell anyone about the Oni side thing." He hadn't? I thought he trusted at least his dad with this, maybe his mom. "Really?" I ask. "Yes, not even Wu or his mom or Garmadon." Wow, no one knew. "Thanks, I think" Nya let out a soft laugh and side hugged me. "What happened here?" She asked me, picking up my hand to look at my wrist. "Lloyds Oni fire I guess" "Does it hurt?" "Yes," Nya went to the bathroom and came back with ointment and gauze. Nya started to put the ointment on my wrist and wrapped it in the gauze. "The boys are helping, we'll get him under control" "Lloyds back to normal!" Cole called from my doorway. "Thanks Cole" I say, Nya looks at me and asks, "Do you want to go talk to Lloyd?" I shake my head no. She took that as her moment to lecture Lloyd I guess.

Nya left and shut the door. once she had i couldn't do anything other than cry. I wanted to see Lloyd but I'm scared. Why am I scared? He loves me. right? Maybe I should apologize for punching him, it must have hurt. The burns on my wrist stung, and the cut on my side wasn't getting any better. Blood was still flowing. How deep did he cut it? I can't be as deep as when I hurt him, mentally and physically.

Lloyd's POV

Nya came storming into the game room, she looked mad. "LLOYD MONTGOMERY GARMADON!!!" Ok, so mad was an understatement. She put her hands on my shoulders and started to shake me. "Why would you do that?!" I don't know what to say, I hurt Rumi, my Oni part got out of control, and I had no way to justify it. "Uhh.." "That's what I thought!!" Jay and Kai had to drag her out of the room before she could even try to hurt me. Cole glared at me and left. Zane and Pixal followed Cole without saying a word. I should apologize, but how? She's probably scared or maybe she hates me. Why did I react like that? She just wanted to help. I'm so stupid!