A/N!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS!!

TW: S3XUAL ASSAULT MENTIONS & HEAVY PROFANITY!!

Sorry, it wouldn't let me post this on my message board, I just feel like this is important but it's unrelated to the story. I figured it's about time I shared this and raised further awareness for situations like this. So please, keep an eye out for red warning flags and keep yourselves safe! <3

This has the capability of being really genuinely triggering, so proceed with caution.

A little rant, so in middle school, I had a boyfriend; before I came out as transgender. It was one of those innocent childish ones where you only really hold hands and hug. So, just the label of dating really. Eventually, he started getting needy and wanted to kiss and stuff. I was in seventh grade and wasn't comfortable with the idea of that so I said no. He kept pushing it though, so I ended up breaking it off since I was uncomfy and wasn't well informed on how to deal with establishing boundaries. The type of person he was... He was nice and really funny. He had really fluffy hair and I liked him a lot.

This was right before quarantine so I lost contact with him almost immediately after breaking up with him. He's a grade lower than me, I'm pretty sure our birthdays are close since I'm a little young for my grade. So I was older by a few months. So I managed to make it through my first year of high school with only a few hiccups, he wasn't there since he was in middle school still. But at the beginning of this school year, he found me again. He addressed me by deadname and misgendered me, I was actually surprised he recognized me since I changed a lot. I didn't blame him for deadnaming me and such since we had lost contact and he hadn't been informed. Turns out, he rode my bus. This guy's 6'4ft; super fucking tall now. He would sit by me on the bus, I'd be sandwiched against the window while he threw his legs out in the aisle. There wasn't much room.

I had told him my gender identity and preferred name at this point, which he seemed to be struggling in adjusting to since he kept at the deadnaming. He was really touchy and the only reason I became his friend again was that I remembered him as being nice and funny. He would flirt with me, and make disgustingly sexual remarks about my body; he definitely saw me as a girl which kinda hurt.

It quickly got worse when I made the mistake of giving him my number when he asked for it. He wanted to play a revised version of truth or dare; it was called t or T. If you picked the capital 'T' then you'd have to answer a nsfw question, lowercase was sfw. I agreed to play it because he kept insisting, and since nsfw means 'not safe for work', then questions about violence and murder should've sufficed. Yet, he only wanted it to be about sex and I was really uncomfortable.

When I told him I didn't want to play anymore, he pushed it further and treated my comment as a joke. Eventually, he started giving me one-sided hugs while talking about relationships and sex. He would 'jokingly' drift his hands up my thighs while on the bus. At one point during lunch, he walked up behind me while I was chatting with my friends, and wrapped his arms around the parts under my hips. Not even my hips. His hands were rested over my pubic area as he lifted me over his head without asking me if I was alright with it.

That scared me. He was able to lift me over his head without struggle. What would happen if he got mad at me? A few days later, on the way to school, I had been wearing my binder and was feeling quite gender-affirmed. I felt masculine and I was content. He got on the bus and sat next to me. Throughout that entire month since reconnecting with him, I'd started dissociating and had no clue as to why. On a surface level, I wasn't bothered much by the things he was doing, but my body was reacting.

I don't quite remember what we were talking about on that bus ride, but the only sentence I remember him saying clearly was, "So, you said you want to be treated like a boy?" before he reached over, going out of his way to tap my breast. He touched my tit. The one I had in a binder and had pretended wasn't there. He reminded me of the scary reality women go through on a daily basis, fuck I'm crying right now...

And guess what, I sent him a message after getting home, telling him that what he did made me uncomfortable and I didn't want him to touch me anymore. The very next day, the first thing he did was fucking touch me. So I ignored him, brushed him off, and refused to look him in the eye for a week. He started harassing my friends at that point, while I was there so he knew I could hear him. "Why is [deadname] ignoring me?"

I snapped, well, not really. I pulled out my phone and showed him the message I sent him. I wasn't sure what to expect. Would he blow up in anger? Would he calmly apologize? Neither, all he did was say, "noted." before walking away. He didn't apologize, but I thought it was over. Instead, he started harassing my other friend, accusing them of lying to me and making me think that he sexually assaulted me. Despite the experience being my own, he blamed it on my friend. And to add to it, he moved on and started harassing other girls and touching them the same way he did to me. He knew that what he was doing was wrong and kept doing it. I fucking reported him to my school. The bus has cameras so I told my bus driver first. I told them the day, which seat, and all the details they needed. Then I told my school's counselor and vice principal. I never got feedback but a few days after reporting him, the guy started glaring at me every time he saw me.

When I reported him, I explicitly said, "He's a big guy. He's picked me up over his head with hardly any effort and I'm scared of him. Don't share my name. He's done this to others so he would have no idea that I was the one who reported him. Don't share my name." Since I hadn't gotten feedback, I went to the vice principal and asked about it. I had a bad feeling so I started a voice recording before I went into his office. I have a voice recording of him saying that what my sexual assaulter did wasn't sexual assault. I have a voice recording of my vice principal telling me that the VIDEO EVIDENCE came back inconclusive. I have a voice recording of my vice principal, the one in charge of sexual assault cases, telling me that he didn't even attend the meeting regarding it; and that all they did was talk to him on the day he started glaring at me. These bastards shared my fucking name even though I demanded they didn't.

The guy wasn't forced to move buses, nothing was done about this. He's still out there, a future rapist who apparently now has six girlfriends. I wasn't given justice. I was only screwed over further by the school that claims to care for its students. I fucking hate my life. I want to transfer, I need to get away from this dude. Every time I see him, my body jolts into a fight-or-flight state. I can't breathe, I'm overcome with irrational fear every time I see his stupid face. I want to wreak havoc.

Fuck.

So, the warning flags are initially any kind of touches without verbal consent! Pushing over boundaries without regard for your safety or health! Also jealousy and possessiveness despite that not being part of my experience. Especially if the person and you aren't close. Please keep yourselves safe! I apologize for putting this here but it's important to me that my experiences get out. If any of you need, feel free to rant to me in my private messages. I wish you all the best of health and contentment! <33