『 Pretty-』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence, Zenitsu.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

    Inosuke shot down the hall at a rapid pace, still salty about you having stopped him several times. You were barley hanging on to his back as your limbs trembled and your eyes teared up.

    "Please slow th-the fuck down oh mighty Ino!!!" you had screeched into his ear. The fucker had the audacity to ignore you and speed up. "BITCH!!!"

    A giant hand then reached around the corner, ready to grab your companion's face. His hand shot to one of your thighs, securing you in place as he twisted his body in order to avoid being grabbed. You would have flown off if it hadn't been for the pig man adjusting his movements from what he was supposed to do.

    "You dodged it. How unexpected, you're still hopping around even though you're human. Is the one on your back injured? Whatever, both of your bodies will have the pleasure of being beaten upon." the assailant had muttered, stepping out from the corner. Ew. This guy's hand looked broken when he flexed it. He had a horn protruding from his forehead, fangs peeking out of his swollen lips.

    You felt as Ino's body tensed, his body vibrating as your ears picked up on small growls stemming from his lungs. "(y/n), I forgive you but you owe me a favor later. You're going to get stronger so I don't have to watch you all the time." he had declared, bracing his weapons.

    Inosuke then wordlessly shot forward, severing the demons arms from it's body. As the enemy opened it's mouth to speak, Ino had dragged his blade threw it's neck.

    "Shut it. No talking." your friend had growled, slamming his foot into the demons chest.

    "Woah. That was cool Ino!" you had complemented, smiling excitedly.

    Inosuke enjoyed your praise, choosing not to respond as he sheathed his swords, his hands going back to your thighs. You two were then bounding through the halls, searching for an exit.

━━━━━━━━━

~ 河温印 ~

━━━━━━━━━