『Basketball-chan.』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

      Senjuro had dropped Shoichi back off at the estate before heading home, leaving the eleven year old brunette to think. Shoichi had learned that Senjuro was twelve, a year older than him. He'd also learned that Senjuro aimed to be a demon slayer, following in his brother's footsteps. Maybe they could spend more time together if he became a demon slayer too! Demon slayer's traveled, so he could find you and bring you back!

      Shoichi smiled excitedly, he was going to become a demon slayer! The boy ran inside, looking for Tanjiro, hoping for help in becoming a swordsman. "Tanjiro-san!!" He abruptly turned the corner, slamming into the burgundy haired teen.

      "Whoa, Shoichi. Where've you been?! Are you alright? What's wrong?" The maroon eyed male had gotten up to search for the kid a while ago, despite his body's protests.

      "It doesn't matter! Tanjiro-san! Please teach me how to become a demon slayer!" Shoichi pleaded, clinging to the older's clothing.

      "Huh?! Why would you want that?!" Tanjiro questioned. Shoichi was only a kid! Why did he want that?!

      The boy then turned bashful, reeling back slightly. "Well uh... I met someone. I kinda, I-"

      "SHOICHI-KUN!!! I MISSED YOU!! I WAS SOO WORRIED!!!" Zenitsu had sobbed, darting down the hall and clinging onto the poor boy. "AND WHAT'S THIS ABOUT YOU MEETING A GIRL BEFORE MEEE!!!!"

      Shoichi cringed, forcefully shoving the blonde off him. "Oh, what's this about becoming a demon slayer?" Shinobu had appeared out of absolutely nowhere. Magic bitch."I could speak to the others and see if they're willing to take on an apprentice." she'd suggested.

      Shoichi gawked at her, excited. "Yes! Yes please!"

      "MESSAGE! MESSAGE FROM THE FOREIGNER! MESSAGE!!" Tanjiro's crow flew in through an open door, knocking Aoi, who'd just opened the said door, over. Tanjiro's attention flew to his crow in an instant.

      "Did (y/n) decide to come back?!"