『Dreamy.』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34]

━━━━━━━━━

       Akaza had the audacity to leave you with this creep! Enmu, Lower Moon one, stood behind you, his arms fastened around your waist. His excuse was that he didn't want you flying off the moving train. "(y/n)-chan. You seem scared~ Calm down would you? Being able to die while dreaming is a blessing." Enmu rasped into your ear.

      You cringed in disgust. Why did Akaza leave you with him?! At least you'd see your friends soon...

      Everyone was likely asleep by now. "After all, it doesn't matter how strong the demon hunters are. The driving force of human beings is the heart. The soul. I should just destroy the core right? If I do that, they'll be moving corpses that're easy to kill. (y/n)-chan, would you like to dream too?" Enmu hummed, nuzzling his face into your neck. Ew.

      "No." you responded curtly, trying to wriggle out of his grip. "Why are we standing on top of a moving train anyway?!"

      "Hm. I'll have to merge with the train soon." he mumbled, ignoring your questions.

      Inside Zenitsu's mind, he had a dream with you and himself, sitting in a garden making flower crowns. Inosuke's dream revolved around everyone being his minions, exploring caves and such. Rengoku's was about him becoming a hashira, comforting Senjuro, and talking to his younger brother about Shoichi. Shoichi's was about him, Senjuro, Nezuko, you and his siblings running around in a forest, all laughing, exploring and enjoying themselves.

      Tanjiro in his spot leaning across Shoichi's lap, cried in his slumber, having seen his family again.

      Enmu adjusted his position, hugging you tighter. "Have a nice sleep~ Forget how to breathe~ So the demons will reap~ Your bellies from underneath~" he rhymed.

      "I hate you." you monotonously stated.

      "I- That's mean." he whined.

━━━━━━━━━

~ 河温印 ~