『Mood.』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence, yandere, Zenitsu.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

    As the hand that was protruding from the temari demon's mouth reached back and gripped her head, Tanjiro dropped his sword, staring in horror. Nezuko blankly watched, happy that she was no longer going to harm you. Tamayo, the confirmed yandere, happily watched the scene. Yushisho was the only other one who looked horrified, well, more so disgusted. You were still hiding in Tamayo's chest as she soothingly rubbed your back and head.

    The temari demon's blood splattered everywhere as the hand crushed her head, a muffled scream resounding from her. A moment after, Tanjiro turned to face the gleeful Tamayo, shakily asking, "I-is she... dead?"

    Tamayo's smile dropped as she snapped out of her sadistic thoughts. "Hm? Oh. She died in an instant, this is the curse. And in her case, it was well-deserved." she informed, gesturing to you before continuing. "Kibutsuji's cells destroyed her body from within." Tamayo then pulled a handkerchief from her kimono, gently nudging you away from her chest.

    Handing you the item she kindly informed you to cover your nose and mouth with it before walking to the body. "Basically, fights between demons are pointless and amount to nothing. Because apart from the sunlight and the blades of demon slaying swordsmen, nothing will cause lethal damage to demons." She then kneeled next to what was left of the body and extracted some of the blood with a needle which was noticeably thicker than in the anime, or manga. Tamayo was uh... She was kinda sadistic huh? "However, it seems Muzan is able to destroy demon cells."

    Yushiro then sprinted over to Tanjiro, shoving the poor boy to the ground and attempting to suffocate him with a cloth. Yushiro was particularly violent towards Tanjiro, wasn't he? "Don't breathe in Tamayo-sama's technique, it's harmful to humans!" the greenette had growled, baring his sharp teeth.

    Tamayo roughly shoved the sample into her sleeve, "I have already collected blood from them. I will now examine Nezuko-san. She's inhaled some of my technique, my apologies." Tamayo bluntly commented, clearly not sorry. Speaking of Nezuko, she had stayed awake a little longer than she was supposed to in favor of clinging to you protectively. Tamayo then gently put her hands on your shoulders from behind, leading you and a half asleep Nezuko inside. Or, what was left of inside...