『Eh?』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

    Kamado Tanjiro already had a lot on his hands, it didn't help when the world decided it'd be funny to dump the responsibility of an injured, lost, and confused seventeen year old who didn't even speak Japanese, onto him. He felt guilty, he needed to go do his mission. It was important! Though, he wouldn't forgive himself if he left this person like this.

    The person seemed to be roughly around his height, though it was hard to tell due to them sitting down and being hunched over. They adorned (h/c) locks/hijab, and the rest was difficult to distinguish because they were faced away from him.

    "Are you alright?" he'd questioned kindly. Though he was greatly startled when this stranger, despite their injuries, had shot up, before swiveling around and pinning him to the ground at lightning speeds. He'd been prevented from shoving them off due to some kind of foldable knife being held to his neck, as well as his arms being held down by the wrists, above his head.

━━━━━━━━━

~ 河温印 ~

━━━━━━━━━

    It was reflex. When threatened, this was how you were taught to react. Though, you were shaken when you'd looked down at the victim only to see familiar maroon eyes that were widened with shock. Was this a cosplayer?