『Masochist.』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━

You couldn't breathe, your head felt like splitting in two as the world spun. Your surrounding movements snapped into an eerie scenery. You were boxed in a room, white walls, no windows. The room was empty.

A familiar figure appeared in your vision. They adorned a white uniform, short, choppily cut hair/torn hijab, and dead, hollow (e/c) eyes. What happened to this person? Their body warped, donning a younger appearance. Why did seeing this person fill your stomach with dread?

"Hey. Are you alright?" they'd hesitantly questioned, gazing past your hunched form. You looked behind you, seeing an older male folded over himself as he sobbed into his knees. The (h/c)-nette walked through you, sending a tingling sensation throughout your body."Yutta, what's wrong?"

Yutta? Why did that name hurt your chest. Why did it make you choke up? Tears welled up in your eyes as you clenched your chest. No! You couldn't go through this again! You knew this wasn't right! "No! Please! Stop it!! STOP IT!!" you'd desperately begged, reaching out for the child who ventured over to the sobbing male. "STOP TALKING TO HIM!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! I CAN'T SEE THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!!" your throat pulsed in pain, begging you to stop screaming.

The younger didn't hear you, continuing their walk. "Yutta. Have the vaccinations been making you sick?" they'd questioned.

"Y-yeah... My body hurts... Twenty-three... If....If I die... Please take care of Yumi...for me." Yutta groaned, his chin resting on his knees. He didn't look well. He was deathly pale, his pink eyes had dulled, his body looked frail. This wasn't right. Everything was wrong.

You felt your hope shatter when the child nodded. Their future was sealed. There was no escaping it. Their suffering was guaranteed.

━━━━━━━━━

      Your eyes snapped open, wearily bouncing around your surroundings as you fought to catch your breath. Finally beginning to calm down, you attempted to recall what freaked you out so badly. You couldn't remember. It hurt your head to try to remember. You let out a small whine, grasping your head as it writhed with pain.

      "(y/n)! Oi!" a door slammed open, not even a moment later were you scooped up into muscle bound arms. "(y/n). Are you okay? You're not sick are you?!" You were sitting in Akaza's lap as he worriedly held you to his chest.