『Kinda Sus-』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence, yandere.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━

    If you'd known that you'd be isekai'd* into Demon Slayer when you were still in your world, you would have wished it was before Tanjiro had taken the final selection. Why? Because he was fucking adorable with long hair. You would probably force him to stop cutting it...

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

    Yushiro was in a bind, attempting to attack and dodge at the same time. Man, fuck everyone! They left him alone to deal with a demon who was clearly stronger than him! He grunted as he threw himself to the ground to avoid an oncoming temari ball, ignoring Tanjiro who was farther away, suffering in mid-air. These humans could die for all he cared! Tamayo already seemed attached to you though, so he'd have to learn to tolerate you... Goddammit!

    The greenette shot up, skidding backward to avoid a ball that flew past him. He narrowed his lavender eyes, his jaw clenched as a ball flew at him head on. Ah, was he going to lose his head again? It took so much energy to regrow it though! As the male braced for impact, he heard Tamayo's shout of disapproval. "(y/n)! I just healed you!" she exclaimed, her mouth gaped open in disbelief as you took Nezuko's role and kicked the temari away from Yushiro's head. Good, you didn't rip your leg off this time. Somehow-

    You would need a new change of clothes though, seeing as your left pant leg was practically gone. You grimaced when you caught sight of your severed leg nearby. Oh, yeah. After Tamayo had to hold you down and give you a shot, your leg had instantly regenerated, your body feeling a lot stronger afterward. When you questioned Tamayo about it she had said something about unlocking your demon power or something... Oh well.