A/N: 『Who??』

A/N: 

I'm going to be completely honest here....
I was looking through Integrity and I'm unhappy with how it's turning out. I've hit a roadblock, I don't know what would happen next or how to meet the plans I made for this book. So, I'm contemplating on rewriting it. I'd probably leave the current one up, but it wouldn't be updated anymore except I'd probably upload an additional chapter here, explaining the main plot points I was gonna incorporate into this story... I have more ideas for a different (but similar) plot and I have different lore ideas for y/n.
I want y'alls opinions.
And here, I'll give you what little of the next chapter I had ready. It's mainly introducing two ocs of mine and my fellow authors' for this book.

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, noncannon events.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 42]

━━━━━━━━━

A woman sat in her room, a mirror before her as she applied various colors of makeup to her face. "Hmm..." she hummed, satisfied with her work, soon becoming irked at the steadily increasing chatters and giggles outside her room.

"I heard they were quite the cutie! And really cheerful, too!"

"Well, I heard they tried to make moves on the head chef, ugh, what a whore."

"Don't say that! You must've heard wrong! I heard it was the other way around!"

"Sure... They're probably trying to get more credit that way."

The woman, going by the name of Warabi, pursed her lips in distaste, such gossip was annoying and despicable. It created a bad reputation for the house. The woman stood, brushing her kimono free of wrinkles and potential dust before turning to face her shoji door. "Girls." she spoke strictly, sliding the door open. The three girls whom'd been speaking of you froze in terror, having not realized the oiran was still in her room. "Care to explain why you're risking our reputation while customers are roaming around the house?"

The three shivered under the oiran's harsh, cold gaze as they simultaneously swallowed a lump that had formed in their throats. "We're terribly sorry, Warabi-Hime-Oiran!!" They bowed deeply and apologized in unison.

The woman's gaze did not falter as she glared down upon them, as though they were cockroaches, "Raise your pathetic little heads, I demand you explain what it is you were speaking of so I may mend this issue." the woman spat cruelly, uncaring of the trio's fear and panic.

The girls glanced at each other, panic-stricken. What were they to tell the oiran? As far as they were concerned they were only partaking in harmless gossip, it wasn't supposed to go so far. Chewing on her inner cheek, one of the women spoke up. "Warabi-Hime-Oiran, we apologize once again for disturbing you. I ask that you don't harm the one we were speaking of-"