『Rengoku-』

━━━

Japanese will be underlined.

[Warning: Spoilers, cursing, violence, abuse.]

━━━

━━━━━━━━━

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39]

━━━━━━━━━

━━━

"I see, very well. I will assign you to work under the hashira's and become a demon slayer." he declared softly.

"Hold on! I have a question!" your eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Yes?"

"You knew what you were doing when you allowed me to leave! Why?"

He smiled in mirth.

"Ah, I see. You were attempting to take a neutral path, but that's not possible for someone like you. Once you're involved, you must pick a side. I allowed you to leave with the knowledge that an upper moon was in the area. I felt it was necessary for you to observe both sides before picking one. You very well could have ended up as our enemy."

That bastard, forget liking him! His wife was ten times hotter!

━━━

Tanjiro tried his best to ignore your obvious rage, staying quiet as you seethed in anger beside him. What happened at the meeting? The only thing that really happened at the meeting was that you'd realized how hot Oyakata's wife was, you were also accepted as a demon slayer, but whatever.

Tanjiro stumbled, catching your attention. "Box." you'd demanded, holding out your hands.