"Stop flirting you three! Get up here!" She yelled from up the building. Katsuki scoffed before he grabbed Elena's hand and blasted himself and her into the air. "Jealous, are we? Don't be jealous, you literally are the only person who's even had the privilege of actually seeing me without clothes on my body." Elena said, smirking at Katsuki's scowling.

"Fair point." He said and shrugged before he dashed into the building with her in his arms. The criminals were knocked out on the floor. "Burnin? Are they a part of some kind of gang or..?" Elena asked, looking at Burnin.

"Perhaps. We'll take them back to the agency and question them before the police lock them up." Burnin said.

"It doesn't make sense...why would they just happen to carry a bomb? Not lethal...but as if they were sending off a warning." Elena mumbled. She jumped when Izuku appeared beside her. "Maybe they were. I didn't feel anything with my danger sense beforehand. And it always sets off beforehand." Izuku said, mumbling.

Elena sighed.

"Let's hope it has nothing to do with him."

______________

"So, do you know anything about your mother?" Mitsuki asked, making Elena smile. "Yeah, she's was amazing. I found out that she was the number 2 hero before I was born. Her hero name was Saiko." Elena said, smiling in happiness. "Dad said she was exactly like me, or that there's an immense resemblance in us." Elena said, smiling happily.

"Really? I believe she was Inko-san's favorite hero. Saiko was really amazing, now that you mentioned it she did look like you." Mitsuki told her, tilting her head as she looked at her.

"Dad says so too. I just wish I could see her." Elena mumbled, pouting as she leaned against the couch.

Katsuki and Elena were back at the house. Masaru and Katsuki had gone out to buy groceries for dinner meanwhile Elena and Mitsuki were still at home, just talking.

"You could really use a mother figure in your life. Everyone needs one." Mitsuki said, pouting at Elena. "I went fine without one for 16 years. Karla never treated me as her daughter. And when I found out about Yuko, I guess it affected me knowing I had a mother who could take care of me." Elena said as her mind flashed back to the day she found out that Junichiro and Karla weren't her parents.

"You could use one. You might've been fine without one for 16 years, but everyone needs one who brings comfort and stability in your life. You grew up being the mom." Mitsuki told her, grabbing her hand and squeezing it.

"I guess dad is trying. He's dating Ellie Soul at the moment. I just hope she doesn't hurt him, considering his past. I just don't think I can put trust in someone else to be my mother figure knowing they can leave at any moment." Elena told her, sighing as she thought about Shota.

"It's understandable. But isn't Ellie Soul that pro hero from Otheon?" Mitsuki asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Yupp." Elena said, leaning into the sofa. "I heard about her. She made a breakthrough a few years ago." Mitsuki explained, making Elena hum in response. "Yeah well I don't care who she is. If she hurts my dad I'll make her life a living hell." Elena said, her voice threatening as she stared into a void.

Mitsuki shivered.

'God forbid my son to hurt this woman. I'm not gonna help him if he does.'

______________

Elena laid on Katsuki's chest, a smile on her lips as she snuggled into his chest. "Had fun with the old hag?" Katsuki asked, running his fingers through her hair.