Chapter 11

Jimin went straight to the bathroom and changed into his comfy pajamas for the night. Once he entered the room he saw Jungkook leaning on the bed, looking straight into his eyes.

Jimin slowly walked near the bed. "How many days?" "Alph-" "I asked omega, how many days?" "12" "and yet you didn't tell me. On my lap now." And Jimin obeyed. He sat on his Alpha's lap like a good omega.

"You know what your punishment is? I'm not letting you cover these titties till I feel like, I'm going to milk every drop of milk." Jimin became a tomato. "Answer me. Do you hear what I said? " Jimin muttered a yes.

"How can I miss it huh?" Jungkook started kissing Jimin's neck and chest. He took Jimin's shirt off and saw his omega's bras had a wet patch, if he let them for a few more minutes, he shirt would have soaked them.

Jungkook took Jimin's bra off and started to play with his breasts. They were fully grown now. "These are mine, you hear me omega? And I get to have it whenever I want, wherever I want. That's your punishment, for hiding it from me"

Jimin felt too much pleasure now and couldn't stop moaning. He was crying from pleasure. And if he knew this would relieve his pain he would have let his Alpha have it his way.

Jungkook slowly started sucking on Jimin's breast. One hand started poking the nipple, pinching and playing with them while the other breast was occupied by his mouth. He was biting and sucking Jimin's nipples.

When Jungkook first got the taste, he knew he would somehow make sure that his omega was always round and lactating.

"God baby, do you even know how heavenly you taste? This will be my morning milk, afternoon tea. Everything. Even when the puppy is here, I get to have my share right? Answer me omega!!" This wasn't Jungkook his lust speaking. " Yes alpha, yes alpha, ah- ah please don't stop, I beg you don't stop" Jimin pleaded.

Jungkook felt Jimin grinding his ass on Jungkook's dick which was already rock hard. Jungkook bucked his hips and Jimin let out a scream.

Jungkook slowly removed Jimin from his lap and slowly made him lay on the bed. He started kissing Jimin's breasts and started sucking on them. Again. And his hands made way to remove Jimin's pants and he wasn't wearing any panties for now.

Jungkook took his hand to Jimin's hole, and started fingering him. Jimin's hands were pulling Jungkook's head more towards his chest, while arching his back he was giving much more room to the alpha to do whatever he pleased.

Jungkook couldn't hold himself back anymore. He sat, threw his pants and boxers, gave his dick a few strokes and gently pushed himself inside Jimin.

His mouth again made its way to Jimin's nipples and Jimin on the other hand was dying out of pleasure. He never felt this euphoric in his whole life and Jungkook wasn't giving any break to him. He was pleasuring Jimin on the next level.

While thrusting his hips gently yet harshly Jungkook fucked his mate properly, keeping the baby in mind, his handa were playing with Jimin's cock. He was stroking his omega's cock while sucking his breasts and thrusting his dick inside his omega.

"Baby I'll come, I know you're close as well. Give it to me baby omega, let it out" that's all and Jimin came, in Jungkook's hand and Jungkook with a final thrust knotted Jimin.

After a few hours when Jungkook woke up, he saw he was still inside Jimin but the knot came down. He slowly pulled his dick out and looked at his mate.

Laying naked, with swollen chest, red due to his harsh kisses, feet swollen, he noted his omega needed a leg massage, and kissed him on the forehead. He slowly woke up Jimin and made him take a bath while he cleaned the mess and once everything was set, he made sure that omega was sleeping peacefully.

He went and took a bath himself. When he came back he heard a knock on the door.
It was some villager, who Jungkook had given some task. Finally he was done with his duty.

Jungkook said "I think now it's the time to bring up the old matter. Right. We will hold a meeting tomorrow. Inform her, also tell her to bring her alibis"