Chapter 6

"We can agree to that. Jungkook. From now on you're the second Alpha of the village, Jimin will teach you the basics about living and all. For more you can always ask Yoongi or me." Head alpha said.

This wasn't what Jungkook expected when he decided to accept his fate. Now being the second Alpha everything in his life would be changed. He would have to mate soon, his mornings would be scheduled by God knows what. He was considered as a potential head alpha after Namjoon.

How can they accept an outsider for that position? No no one is an outsider in the village. Once you enter, the village accepts you as its own. And Jungkook decided to accept his fate as well. If he was meant to rule this place he would. But he had to learn the law first. Law of the village.

After the meeting they went back home, had dinner, and Jungkook followed Jimin without uttering a word to his chambers. "Alpha, are you sad? See you can always share your thoughts with me. Okay?" Jimin softly said. "There is too much on my mind baby. I'll miss my college, my home, my parents and here I have much more responsibility than ever. But look at the bright side, I get to have a beautiful omega for myself" Jimin blushed after hearing Jungkook's words.

"You want to know a few things? Alpha?" Jimin asked. And Jungkook nodded. They were currently sitting on the bed, Jungkook leaned to the wall near the bed and Jimin in between Jungkook's legs. Jungkook was hugging Jimin from behind. Tightly. Keeping his head on Jimin's shoulders.

"You see Alpha, as a second Alpha you get to say in every trial, your decisions are valued just like appa's. And in the morning you can work in the field, or help appa. Yeah?" Jungkook nodded again. "Omegas here are treasured and respected. They can do whatever they want, but they have few rules to follow. We get to go to the omega school, they teach us what we want to learn. And alphas ,they get to go to the alpha school. And they teach what the alphas want."

Suddenly they heard a moan, much like screaming moans from someone next door. Jungkook suddenly felt Jimin's body heat. " What is that omega?" Jungkook was curious. "You-you see Alpha, it is a kind of pride to alphas that they can make their mate scream. Even they let young would be mates to watch them making love. It is to educate young couples. Only couples are allowed, not-not the single alpha or omega." Jimin explained.

This was a weird way of living. But they didn't have a phone to watch porn. This practical knowledge was important for young couples. Jungkook concluded. "Want to go and watch them, omega?" Jungkook teased. And Jimin,"why not? Let's go" he dragged Jungkook to the house where the sound was coming from. They slowly opened the door and made their way to the chambers.

There were shelves of waist length where someone could sit upon and the shelves had a stone ceiling. Jungkook and Jimin sat on the shelf. Hand in hand. This was new for Jimin, Jungkook had watched plenty of porn in his days.

The alpha seemed like 30 years of age and the omega was a few years younger than the alpha. She was screaming her mate's name. She was moaning and grunting with pleasure. And alpha had quite good manhood. The alpha was pounding into the women's cunt.  Jungkook slowly whispered to Jimin "I got a bigger dick baby" and Jimin blushed at that.

When the alpha knotted the omega, Jimin and Jungkook made their way out of the house to their own chamber.