Chapter 10

Seok-jin entered the room, Namjoon smiled and Seok-jin hugged him lightly keeping in mind that he might hurt the alpha and started sobbing. "Omega, you know seeing you cry will make my heart hurt. Please don't cry. See I'm alright okay? I will just need a few days then I'll be perfect." Namjoon comforted Seok-jin.

Jimin and Jungkook entered next. Jimin held his appa's hands. Jungkook looked at them with a soft smile. Then Jungkook said, " Alpha, I know it's not the right time but after what you have gone through maybe this will sound good. It is good news actually. Jiminie is pregnant. You'll be grandpa very soon."

Namjoon slowly sat and looked at Jimin, he couldn't keep his poker face anymore and burst into tears of happiness. He hugged his son. Congratulated him. That's when Yu-jun entered.

"Alpha Namjoon, I have a complaint. Jungkook, your second Alpha is the one who attacked you. To get your sympathy he took you to the hospital, gave you blood. He did this to get your head alpha position." Yu-jun stated.

Namjoon asked Jungkook " you gave me blood as well? Good. See Yu-jun even if he attacked me, I cannot just remove him from the position right now. Because I'm not in the condition to hold a meeting. So once I fully recover we will hold a trail. Till then I announce Jungkook as the head alpha. Temporarily." Namjoon said.

Yu-jun got angry. How can someone be so foolish? He literally gave the person what he wanted. The family was filled with nothing but idiots. Yu-jun concluded

The doctor entered and said Namjoon was allowed to be discharged in 2 days with too many restrictions. And Seok-jin noted everything.

Few months had passed. Namjoon did not attend any meetings. He was fine but whenever it came about the council meeting he would just say he was still recovering. Jungkook with the help of Yoongi gave all the judgments.

Yu-jun went back to her friend's home stating that she wouldn't want to be in the same house as the killer.

Jimin had a round belly now. He would always help his mother, take care of his appa and most of all Jungkook. Jungkook wasn't tense because of the allegation put on him. He knew Namjoon believed him otherwise why would Namjoon make him the head alpha. But the real problem was to find who actually wanted to kill the head alpha.

One day a young omega came to Jungkook crying. Her name was Eun-ji. She was pretty, small. She was beaten to death by someone. She cried and begged for shelter and help. Jungkook provided her with whatever she needed. After a month when she was fine she opened up about who she was almost got murdered by and it made sense to Jungkook.

Random evening….
Jimin into almost 8 months of pregnancy

Jimin and Jungkook were walking back from the hospital. "So, you'll start lactating very soon, won't you?" Jungkook asked. And Jimin became embarrassed from this question. "What? Hey, it's normal. And I'm your alpha, I have  sucked on your titties every few days. Why are you embarrassed about it? It's been a while isn't it? Are you shy because of it?"

Jimin didn't say anything, he kept his head low and walked. Once they reached their home Jungkook went to his chambers to change and Jimin went to help in the kitchen. " So you started lactating?" Seok-jin asked. Jimin shyly nodded. "The doctor gave these medicines and told me to intake some dairy products, iron tablets are a must, and I need to go shopping for baby clothes and maternity bras, mine won't fit me anymore." Jimin said.

"Of Course they won't fit. Have you seen yourself Minnie, I really don't know how your alpha  is controlling himself, I mean you smell like baby milk" Taehyung spoke. Loudly. "Tae keep your voice down. He doesn't know, he won't spare me if he comes to know." Jimin said in a hush voice. "Well speaking of the devil" Taehyung said and Jungkook walked into the kitchen.

" You were talking about me? What is it?" Jungkook asked. "It's nothing alpha,Jiminie here wants to go shopping, for the babies he also wants to buy bras, maternity bras he said, so you know it'll be easy to feed the babies. That's what he said" Taehyung casually said, eyeing
Jimin.

Then it hit Jungkook. His omega was lactating. And he hid it. " Are you hiding something from me, Minnie? Why don't you come with me to the chambers so we can talk, yeah?" Jungkook said. He was looking intimidating now.

"I- I am hungry alpha, I want to have dinner first. Then, then we can talk." Jimin said nervously. "Then fill your plates baby, what are you waiting for? After the dinner we will talk okay?" Jungkook emphasized.

The whole dinner Jungkook was eye fucking Jimin, how can he not smell him huh? How could he miss it?

Jungkook stood up and washed his hands after finishing his dinner, Jimin was already afraid of what was going to happen. He would be milked till the last drop. Jungkook would punish him like that for hiding this thing. His Alpha was very excited from the beginning, and now he wouldn't spare Jimin.

Once Jimin finished his dinner he was dragged to their chamber by Jungkook, leaving a whole family chuckling  behind.