Chapter 3

"Come sit Jungkook, why are you standing there?" This Jinnie omega called him. He went and sat with Namjoon. "He is the Luna and my mate. Seok-jin. That's Hobi. He is my brother's mate. Yoongi. That's him. *Points at yoongi* And these are my baby omegas. Jimin, Taehyung and Yu-jun" the head alpha introduces everyone to Jungkook.

"We still live in a joint family alpha, you'll see how the village works in a few days" Yoongi said. The whole time at the dinner Jungkook's eyes were fighting with the omega from earlier whose name he had learnt as Jimin. His name was beautiful, so was he. Oh god could Jungkook take Jimin along with him when he leaves for home? Then maybe mate him. His scent was peachy.

When Jungkook finished his food he stood up and walked to wash his hands and mouth. He saw Jimin washing his hands. Out of nowhere Jungkook hugged Jimin from behind. Jimin kind of yelped, but he knew it was the new alpha. "The dinner was delicious Minnie, with all the peachy scent filling up my nostrils, it was a pleasure. How old are you, baby?" Jungkook carefully asked. "Eight-18" Jimin replied.

"Such a young omega, smelling delicious, small and soft" Jungkook started caressing his body, "unmarked, what does the baby do in the morning?" Jungkook asked as started to nuzzle on Jimin's neck and started kissing it. Jimin who was attracted to alpha tilted his neck sideways giving the alpha more room,shuddering and purring occasionally " I go to college, omega college" Jimin answered. "Mmhmm. What do-" "Minnie baby if you're done with getting scented by the new alpha come back, your dinner is turning cold here and i won't heat it up again." Jungkook was cut by Seok-jin's call. And both Jimin and Jungkook came back to their senses and Jimin ran to the kitchen with a red face.

Jungkook stood there thinking what he was doing? What took over for a minute. He chose to blame this village and the system which got into his head. The role of Alpha Omega was going, which was not really an issue in the city. He would leave for the city in the morning, but where were Beom-seok and his mother?

Since Jungkook didn't know what to do he went back to the kitchen just to see all the omega's having their dinner. "Jungkook, do you know VIVASE is?" Seok-jin asked and Jungkook shook his head."you see VIVASE is where an outsider who comes to this village will marry a person from this village is it not right Minnie? " Hobi said.

Jimin looked up from his plate and muttered a yes. "We can see a VIVASE happening very soon Minnie," Taehyung teased. "Shut up Tae" Jimin was blushing and took his plates to the sink.

Jungkook went outside to the veranda just to see the same gangsters who were following him standing at the entrance. Jungkook ran to Namjoon saying the gangsters were here. He was terrified.

Namjoon looked at them and then at Jungkook and said "you see I cannot risk my villagers life for an outsider, if you want me to save you then you to tell me exactly what happened and how you got involved with this shit. No not now. There will be a holding tomorrow, not only for you but those gangsters as well. Wait till tomorrow."

Jungkook had no words forming. He turned around and saw Jimin who had glistening eyes just like him. Thier eyes met and Jimin ran down the stairs.