Chapter 2

"You guessed it right. Alpha. You're not the only living people in here " an alpha of nearly 40 years of age spoke. " An entire village of 500+ people lives under this hill top" Jungkook, Beom-seok and his mother were on the verge of crying.

"Sir we have been followed by some unknown gangsters. I have no idea who they are, me and my friend here we wanted to meet after a very long time sir. That's all." Jungkook choked on his saliva. " What makes you think I will believe you? You might be lying" the alpha asked.
"Believe me sir, I'm not lying " Jungkook was more than terrified.

"Alpha I think it's enough. Let them stay, if anything goes south we have our weapons ready is it not" an omega spoke. He seemed like this Alpha's mate. "You're right Jinnie. We will give them shelter. State your names." The alpha said

"Chi-won and this is my mother Ji -ho" Beom-seok lied. Jungkook frowned at them, chose not to lie and question Beom and said "I'm Jeon Jungkook" he introduced himself. There were people observing them, "you see the world works differently here Jungkook, not like your city."  Another omega spoke this time.
"Hobi give them clothes and show them the bathroom, as the head alpha I'm taking the decision of giving these people shelter. Others resume your chores " The alpha from earlier ordered.

Jungkook had too many questions. 1st head Alpha like the old age system that was still followed? And why Beom lied if what he was saying earlier was true? Was he trying to cover some criminal without knowing? Oh god. His mind was a mess.

He took a long shower. And came out with the clothes provided to him. He chose to look around just to see people whispering and staring at him as if he was an alien. He did not see Beom or his mother. The under-construction which was an actual home veranda was the entrance to this whole village. At the corner of the veranda a staircase led them down to the whole village. This house was head Alpha's and there were many more houses which were not a bit of modern style stood there proudly.

Jungkook walked up the stairs and came back to the veranda. He saw dogs, pigs and hens. "The village is not as developed as the city you see. You look quite different from us, that's why people are staring. Don't worry, you'll get along with them." The head alpha spoke. "My name is Namjoon." Jungkook smiled at him. "Where are my friends? I haven't seen them and I don't know anyone here and…" Jungkook asked. "don't worry about them,young alpha, they are getting some treatment. Anyways it's time for dinner. Get yourself filled with some food." And Namjoon walked inside the house.
Jungkook just followed him like a lost puppy.

And a beautiful smell hit him. A very small shy looking omega was staring directly at his eyes. He came near Jungkook and said "it's time for dinner, umm we have plenty of food, take what you like. Should I serve you? " The omegas ears were red. He was definitely shy. And his eyes were sparkling as he spoke. Jungkook wanted nothing but to hug the omega till they are one.

"Minnie, is it the way to treat the guest, serve him. Be a good omega." Minnie nodded and went to fill up Jungkook's plate, leaving Jungkook Jungshook there.