Chapter 4

Jungkook ran behind Jimin. "Minnie listen to me, I'm no gangster, I am a student. You see the man I came with, they are looking for him and his mother. Baby listen to me -"Jungkook felt like he needed to give an explanation. "Alpha, why are you explaining it to me? I'm no one. I'm just an omega. And you don't need to explain to me." Jimin said. "You see it felt like I betrayed you, I feel guilty because of me the villagers are in danger you're in danger. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Baby can I hug you?" Jimin shook his head. "Baby please, see there is this instant pull towards you love. Let me" Jungkook choked on his saliva.

Jimin scooted further and hugged Jungkook. "Why is my baby smelling bitter, why? " Jungkook kept on rambling things and Jimin started to caress Jungkook's hair. "Tomorrow a meeting will be held at the judgment grounds. All the villagers will be there. In Front of them you will be tried" Jimin instructed. " And after the trail I'll take you with me to the city. Baby you'll be happy there. I'll love you with my whole life. I'll take you with me. Will you come, baby will you come?" Jungkook broke the hug and stared directly at Jimin's eyes, and Jimin, cupped Jungkook's face and, "they haven't told you yet have they, Once you enter this village there is no going back. You have to get VIVASE. Lead a life like an alpha from the village. No going back. You come here on your own, but the village decides when you go back."

Jungkook was sobbing and Jimin held him as close as possible to give him some comfort.

The day broke through and Jungkook saw he was in Jimin's chamber and Jimin wasn't there. He stood up, walked up the stairs to the kitchen, got some food and then he saw yoongi. "The baby omega said I can't go back to the city. Is it- is it true? Where are my friends? Alpha I wasn't involved in any of this.." Jungkook said. " Today we will have a trial. You will get to know things, don't worry" Yoongi said calmly.

Jungkook went back to Jimin's chamber. The room was tidy. Perfect for the baby omega and his mate. A king size bed, and a small swing in the room, attached with a bathroom, small shelves were there to keep the clothes. All he could smell was his omega's scent. His sight fell on his baby omega's undergarments. He slowly took one in his hands. And started to smell it. The smell was heavy. Of course it would be. He took it with him and sat on the bed. If he was not able to go back to the city he would not whine about it. He would accept his fate and do what he was required to. And he would never put the village which gave him shelter into any danger.

The room to the chamber was opened, and the baby omega walked with a bag on? Yeah the baby omega goes to omega school in the morning. "Why on the earth do you have my panties in your hand?" Jimin looked at him in horror. "I-i" "did you touch any other things huh? Maybe my bras, my -" "you wear bras? Do you have boobs, let me see" Jungkook cut Jimin off, "no you idiot, when we have heat, our-our pecs swell up," Jimin explains.

Jungkook pulls him on the bed, caging him "why aren't you afraid of trail? You can be punished" Jimin asks. "You see, I'm innocent. And someone said that the truth needs no proof. Lie, lie needs proof. I might be wronged today, but one day the truth will come out." Jungkook sadly smiled. "And going back we will see about it, till then let me have you in my arms" Jungkook hugged Jimin. And started nuzzling and biting into Jimin's neck.

The smell of peachy slick hit Jungkook's nose. "Oh god does your slick taste like peaches as well? Baby tell me?" Jungkook asked. Jimin became shy about this comment and said " I don't know why don't you taste it yourself?" "So the innocent omega from yesterday was all a play, this is the real omega. Aish i fell for a trap. I'm hurt." Jungkook was acting. And Jimin giggled at his comment. "I'll kiss you" Jungkook stated looking at Jimin's lips. "Who's stopping you alpha," Jimin whispered.

That's all Jungkook wanted and dived for Jimin's lips. He started kissing and biting it. He pushed his tongue inside the omega's mouth. The tongues were playing with each other. When Jungkook pulled back for a breath and to stare at Jimin, Jimin dived back to Jungkook's lips. They both were insatiable. " You feel like home, you're my home. I know you for a day, but it feels like an eternity already. You're mine, mine to look at, mine to fuck, mine to kiss, mine to mate. You get it, omega" Jungkook stated between kisses. And the younger dumbfoundedly nodded.