Chapter 8

Jimin came from school as usual. He went to his chambers,kept his bag, took the clothes he would wear after his showers. Went to the bathroom, he knew tonight his heat would hit. He was kind of excited. Finally he was getting to spend his heart together with an alpha. Not any alpha one he was going to mate. He was kind of excited also nervous.

When Jimin came out from the bathroom he saw Jungkook. Laying on his no it was their now, their bed. Palming his crotch. And moaning. "Al-alpha!?" Jimin said. "Oh baby our heat and rut aligned. Why don't you come here and take care of your alpha huh? Come here baby omega, come" Jungkook said.

Jimin understood the whole thing and sat near Jungkook. "Alpha, give me a minute okay? I'll go inform Tae and I'll be back. I'll, I'll bring some clothes some food for us okay, wait for me. Are you getting alpha, what I'm saying? Yeah?" Jimin felt Jungkook's nod and ran to Taehyung.

When Jimin came back he saw his Alpha rutting to the mattress. He was fully clothed though. Jimin slowly made his way to the bed and hugged the alpha. The alpha turned around and hugged Jimin back. He was scenting the omega. Thoroughly.

"Baby, have you had anyone in there?" Jungkook poked at Jimin's rim and asked. Jimin blushed and shook his head. "But I had my toys in there a few days ago." Jimin shyly said. " A few days? Huh baby was naughty huh? He was feeling horny and didn't tell me to take care of him?" Jungkook asked dramatically. Jungkook started kissing Jimin's neck, and his one hand was roaming around Jimin's ass and another on his chest.

"Didn't*moan* want alpha to think-ah-ah, think I'm a bad omega." Jimin said in between his moans. "But he had been naughty without telling Alpha, that's very bad is it not?" Jungkook asked. Jimin was enjoying the pleasure Jungkook was giving him. His whole body was enjoying the heat. Jimin started feel hot. His heat was here as well.

" Answer me baby, isn't that a very bad thing?" "Yes-ah- yes alpha, baby was bad. You can have him" that's all Jungkook needed to hear. He flipped Jimin on the bed. Settled in between his legs and started kissing Jimin's neck and his hands were working on Jimin's shirt button. Suddenly Jungkook sat and removed his shirt. And helped Jimin out of his shirt.

Suddenly Jungkook's mouth watered. He saw a baby blue bra covering his omega's pecs. They were cute and Jungkook couldn't do anything but stare at them. He slowly unhooked the bra and, "oh god!! What did I do to have you? Oh my god!!" And dived to have his mouth of Jimin's pecs.

They were swollen. The areolas and the nipples were very sensitive. Jungkook's one hand was playing with Jimin's one pec while his mouth was working magic on Jimin's pec. Jimin was lost in heaven. He had never felt this kind of pleasure in his whole 18 years of life. His Alpha was sucking his breast just like a baby. As if he wanted to have milk.

Jungkook slowly pecked Jimin upto his stomach, he slowly removed Jimin's pants and panties. He took that to his nose to smell it. It had some of Jimin's slick. Jungkook made eye contact with Jimin. Looking directly into his eyes he parted his omega's legs and settled down there.

" Do you remember omega? What did you say when I asked you? Asked you if you taste the same as you smelt? Huh? You said I should taste it myself. That's exactly what I'm going to do now. " With that said Jungkook dived to Jimin's asshole. It was oozing slick non stop. He was pretty wet. And Jungkook's dirty talk he ozed much more slick.

Jungkook licked his omega's hole. Jimin was chanting ohs and ahs and alpha. Jungkook put his tongue inside Jimin's hole. He was mesmerized by the taste of his baby omega. "Oh god!! Why didn't I have you before? Nevertheless, let me have more."  Jungkook started to tongue fuck Jimin.

Jimin was turning impatient. He wanted to touch his Alpha. Have something bigger in his hole. "Alpha, alpha enough. Want you. Want your dick" Jimin chanted. "How shameless have you become huh?" He took Jimin's hand to caress his own dick, he bucked his hips and Jimin gasped. "Is this what you want, baby?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded. "Then work on it." That's all Jungkook said and leaned to the wall beside the bed.

Jimin started to kiss Jungkook's neck. To his pecs to his stomach and slowly opened his pant buttons. Opened the zipper while looking directly into Jungkook's eyes. Then removed his pants along with his boxers. When he saw Jungkook's dick he was in shock. Alpha wasn't lying when he said he had a bigger dick.

Jimin slowly took Jungkook's dick in his small hands and kept looking at it. Started jacking it up and down. He felt something sticky, it was his Alpha's precum and Jimin bent and took his Alpha's dick inside his mouth. While his hands were playing with his Alpha's balls.

Jungkook suddenly grabbed Jimin's hair and forced him some more of his dick. Jimin bobbed his head up and down and let Jungkook have him his way.

Suddenly Jungkook flipped Jimin and entered him in one go, without prepping him. Jimin let out a high pitched moan. He was preparing himself for his Alpha's big dick from a few days. With toys. It was hard to control his moans when his Alpha was ramming into him.

His Alpha's mouth was working on his pecs and his hands on his (Jimin's)dick. Alpha encouraged him to be loud. "Yea baby who is fucking you good? Yeah I'll bite into your neck is that okay baby, shit I'm close, why on the earth are you this tight huh? I like it. I'll be here locked up with you on my knot. How does that sound? " Jungkook sped his thrusts.

Jimin on the other hand was near to black out from pleasure. His voice would be cracked for days now. He felt Jungkook's tongue on his nipples and heard " I can't wait for this to fill up. I can have it for myself. I love milk anyways. You'll start to lactate. Milk will be oozing from here, *suckle* and I'll be nursing on them aish"

His thrust became much more sloppier and "baby I'm close, are you? Are you, baby? I'll knot you baby and I'll mark you yeah is that alright? " Jimin nodded after one final thrust Jungkook knotted his omega. And his fangs were deeply buried inside his omega's neck.