Chapter 5

The night fell. The whole village was gathered in the judgment ground. In a circle. At one side, Namjoon to his right Yoongi and Hobi and to his left Seok-jin and Jungkook sat. Behind them the omega children sat. Beside Namjoon a gun was kept. Just for the safety purpose. Many were there. Even the gangsters from yesterday were sitting in the circle. But Beom and his mother were not in the circle.

"Let's begin today's meeting." Jungkook said. The gangsters from yesterday the 4 of them stood up and one of them had guns in his hand. And Jungkook's alpha instinct worked and he abruptly stood up, took the gun beside Namjoon and pointed it to the gangster. Everyone gasped in horror.

"I'm innocent in this matter, but if you try to hurt anyone from this village I'll plant each bullet in your skull you get it. These people gave me shelter and they are not at fault. Leave them alone. Come out, come out and stand in front of the council. Tell your boss, tell your boss that I had nothing to do with those who were with me. You get it. And still you guys want my head, I'll come with you on a condition that you'll not harm any of the villagers. Tell your boss" Jungkook yelled.

The man with the gun said, "boss you heard him, do you want me to repeat it?" And Jungkook was beyond afraid how, how he will save the innocents who gave him shelter from their boss? "Wh-who is your boss?" He asked "Alpha Namjoon" . The gun fell to the ground with a thud. He not only walked to one trap he walked to several traps in a day, not only that he made a fool out of himself in front of the whole village threatening the gangsters. 

"You see,child, we were coming back home after searching for your friends, who are involved in the gang. They kill people, for fun. To loot them. They do human trafficking. You were their target. Many people from our village have been tricked by them. And we were protecting others, your friend and his mother, they are the head. We caught them. They literally walked to our pack. We mean no harm. And we know you're innocent. Head Alpha the guns" the member handover the guns to Namjoon.

Jungkook could not process what has just happened. He fell to the floor and started sobbing. He was a mere city boy living his life with nothing but happiness, with his own problems of college now, he could request "head alpha I want to go home, since you know I'm innocent please,please spare me. I'll -" Jungkook pleaded. "We have a rule, Jungkook. You enter on your own will but won't get to go back on your own. We don't want an outsider coming here and going back to spread news about us and some others come to ruin our peace and tranquility? No. So this is your home. Accept it." Yoongi spoke.

"I'm impressed by you, you have known us since a day and you cared for the village, just because we gave you the shelter. That's what we want in the next head alpha. I'm giving you an offer, the second Alpha in command. It is originally for Yoongi and he isn't interested. If you accept it you'll become kind of a vice president. You can marry my elder omega Jimin and become one with the village." The head Alpha spoke.

Jungkook started processing things. In a day it was too much. If he wanted the omega he had to stay. Other than that also he had no options. He laughed at his own fate. As he decided in the morning," I accept. I accept your offer on a condition head alpha, i want to visit the city. At least once in a few days. I-i will learn everything here, but you don't have everything which I used to have, so I want to visit the-the city. Not alone, anyone can come with me and I'll come back. I promise" Jungkook said.