Final part

Part 2/3

It's been 1.5 years since George is gone and Dream is finally being released back home, Sapnap and Karl are picking him up from the mental hospital. They meet him at the gates with a doctor. They get out of the car and run to Dream, standing with a suitcase of stuff by the gate.

"DREAM!! Hug me!" Sapnap runs into Dream's arms and gives him a big hug. He hears the blond sniffling in his arm.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much. Can you please take me home?" Karl takes Dream's hand while Sapnap goes to talk to Doctor Sarah. 

"So Dream, I haven't seen you in a while. doing better?" Karl asked. 

"Yeah it was really hard with George being gone, but now I think I'm ready for a new start. How is Patches holding up?" Dream stumbled over his words. 

"Patchy is doing great!! We've been spoiling her, we noticed she misses you a lot, this was the hardest time in my and Sapnaps life. Of course, we visited you, but 1 hour per week isn't exactly a lot. 

Sapnap went to sit in the driver's seat and looked back and smiled again.

"I'm so happy you're coming back home. We tidied up your room and everything!" Sapnap cheered. Dream just smiled and looked at the view. 

When Dream walked back into his old house which he hasn't been for a long time a tear fell down his face. All the memories of George came back. The happy person until his voice reveal. When after a month he killed overdosed in Dream's arms. 

Overdoses. Dream still can't believe it.  They were married, George was permanently living here and all the hate from his 'fans' killed him. After Dream went to the Hospital. Sapnap stopped streaming as well as Karl and they both worked for Jimmy behind the camera not willing to make any content. They still had their savings from streaming and they still got payments from YouTube. After Karl and Sapnap became official, they decided to move into Dream's house while Dream was gone, so they could visit him and help him when he came back; today is that day.

Sapnap swung his arm around the blond's neck and hugged him from the side.

"Welcome to you're own home, We tried to leave everything as it was. Let me look for Patches." He said while walking into the house.

George absolutely loved Patches, always cuddling her like she was going to die any day, but here she comes in Sapnap arms. She is still alive and his husband is not, Ex husband? Dream doesn't know. 

They get MacDonald, just like they went to get Macdonalds on the first day George was in Florida, Dream doesn't realize this before, but when he hears that Sapnap is getting a sprite the memories flood back. 

"Are you sure you guys want a Happy Meal?" Dream asked.

"Yeah I'm sure." Sapnap said smiling. George just nodded in agreement.

"Okay Only if you guys are sure."

"Hi, what can I get for you?" - Lady

"Hello, Can I get 2 Happy Meals and with Chicken nuggets and 1 large bag of fries with a double cheeseburger." Dream said

"And do you want something to drink?" - Lady

"Yeah 3 Sprite" - Dream

"Okay you can drive to the next window!" - Lady

"Okay thank you." - Dream

Sapnap brings him out of his thoughts when he asks what he wants. 

"Uhm, a sprite and a Happy Meal with chickennuggets." Dream answers, he gets a weird look from his friend but it stays at that.

They wait until they get home to eat it, and they watch their movie. Sapnap had asked what movie and he said without thinking Mr.bean.

"So what movie did you pick?" Dream asked while he was also walking over to the couch.

"I picked a Mr.bean movie because I felt like we needed a laugh. I also already made some snacks. We have popcorn but it's cold now, some candy and chips or as George would call them crisps. Sapnap looks up and sees George making a face at him.

"I feel like we all need a laugh" Dream gave them as an explanation. While watching the movie he remembers how happy George was until Dream started asking him to talk. Dream always felt it was his fault George died and the months in the hospital didn't help, but Dream was tired, tired of the same bland food he got the constant worry from everyone so he decided to fake how he was doing. He started laughing more, and said that his nightmares faded and his headaches we gone. 

Now he is back in his own house, 'laughing' with his friends. After a few hours they all decide go to bed. That's when Dream strikes. He knows what he did wrong last time, cars make too much noise and that's how he was caught and it wouldn't happen again. He walked into the bathroom and got to the medicine cabinet. looking for pills while trying to stay quiet.

He got the pills, weird for Spnap not to have gotten rid of them. Eveything was planned and Dream would die, just like George. But he wouldn't be with the person he loved while it happened, he would be alone in his room hugging a photo of George and him from their wedding day. 

Tears stream down his face while he wrote the final note. 1 to his parents, 1 to Sapnap and Karl, and 1 to the public. He lays on his bed pills in his hand sending one last message to Sapnap telling he loved him. 

Pills taken...

Eyes feeling heavy...

Sapnap stormed into the room...

Karl and Sapnap crying while shaking him....

And he was gone....

-Messages-

-Dream-
I love you, but I just can't take it. You know all my passwords and I wrote a letter. I just want to say thank you for helping me thru the years and George's death. In my letter says that you and my parents will split my money as you were doing right now. I hope that you and Karl live a long happy life without my sadness destroying it. I love you, but I got to go. Maybe I can see George again? Who knows, just take care of Patches and go do something with your life!! I'll be watching from above.
Good night, Dream.

Words 1053