Chapter 19

Well were are backk
Whoooooooooo

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"That went well." They heard Dream say.  The other 2 just scoffed at the comment and they all went downstairs.

"So did you actually make food or are we ordering?" Sapnap asked.

"We'll have to order in, didn't feel like cooking." Dream said back.

"What did you do when we were streaming. If your not cooking what were you doing, because last time I checked you won't leave the house and don't have anything to do." Sapnap said.

"Well Sapnap if you must know, I did have a meeting but I moved it. So instead of going to the meeting I watched the stream like any good friend would do. A friend who doesn't shit on their other friends about doing nothing, because I had enough to do but I still chose to look at you and George's stream." He said. After Sapnap and George heard what Dream said they both looked at each other with slightly worried faces. Dream picked up their glances and calmed them down.

"don't worry, I don't think you said any weird stuff. We just said the stuff we would normally say. Only this time we were in the same house when it happened." He said calmly.

"Just to clarify you were listening the whole time and you think we didn't say anything weird?" Sapnap laughed.

"No didn't listen to the whole thing, I closed it to when I was getting up the stairs." Dream said back. Sapnap and George looked at each other with little bit less stress on their faces.

'So you only listened and didn't look?' George let his phone speak for him. he got a weird look from Dream. George just hoped he didn't watch the thing, that would be embarrassing. He literally was pinned in Sapnap wrists.

"Why would ask me that that's such a weird question, but no I didn't look at the stream I just had it on." Then George and Sapnap got a questionable face of Dream. They didn't know if he would watch it back. They decided to move on from the conversation and they all walked to the living room. Sapnap sat in his beloved chair (that's how he called it), so Dream and George both sat on the couch.

George and Dream both sat a bit awkward still with the conversation from the morning in their heads. They both decided to sit on the end of the couch, so there was enough room for a whole other person to sit there. Sapnap caught the boys being weird.

"So what's been happening between you two.?" He asked. "Oh it's nothing, George and I had a pretty weird morning that's all." 

"you mean that George was laying on you while you were cuddling him in your sleep?" Sapnap said while holding his phone up and showing his friends a picture of them sleeping in each others arms. George and Dream both looked at each other with a small smile.

"That's right bitches I got leverage!" Their Raven head friend yelled. "Twitter will love this and especially after the spicy SapNotFound stream. Our fans will be so confused!"

"Spicy SapNotFound stream? What's so spicy about you guys making jokes and talking to the stream?" The tall blond asked. George slapped himself in the face and looked at Sapnap once again. You could tell from George's face he was saying Great now he's going to look at the stream, you dumb ass.

Dream took his phone out of his pocket because his friend didn't answer him. George leaned over to Dream and took his phone and hid it from him.

"George wtf, give my phone back!" Dream yelled. George mouthed a sorry, then he stood up and left the living room. George was walking to his room to hide the phone, but Dream was fast and now they were both standing in George's room once again.

George was hiding the phone in his bottom drawer of his wardrobe, but Dream was faster and bend over to grab the phone. He was leaning over George his stomach pushing against George's back.

"what are you doing Georgie?"

What do think YOUR doing Dream?? 

Dream was smiling, he liked that he could caged George in his body. He hugged George and while he was hugging him he picked him up. Then George kicked Dream and got free. He unlocked Dream's phone and began typing in his notes app.

'You can't watch it, I will be very mad...'  -George typed.

"And do you think I care? I really want to know what Sapnap meant by a spicy SapNotFound stream. So give me one good reason why I should do that."

'Well...'
'Because you love me?????' George was uncertain when he typed it and showed it to Dream.

Dream gave him a smirk. "Oh George, you know you can't use my love for you as a reason. That's just not fair."  George needed to think of a new thing to talk about. He thought of a idea and that a had the perfect topic change!

'Yeah you love soooo much that your reading some explicit stuff about us...'
'You care to explain?' -George typed and showed it to Dream, then Dream backed away from George and ran with the phone.

"HEY COME BACK!" George yelled. Dream turned around and you could here Sapnap running up the stairs. When Sapnap was up the stairs they both looked at George with big eyes.

shit shit shit shit shit shit...

"George did you just talk, I mean yell?" Sapnap laughed. "Dream did you hear that?"

"Yeah, I heard, he was screaming. Of course I heard! But don't make a big deal out of it, because it was a weak moment of George. Let's not bother him with it." Dream said in a softened tone.

Dream was so happy, George finally talked again. Not just talking, he was yelling! a proper yell from George, Dream was absolutely freaking out. He must stay calm tho. He must stay calm. So he did, he tried to calm down Sapnap, but it only got worse.

"No Dream, he fucking yelled don't try to shush me. He won't get out of this!" He said angry. George walked away, he went downstairs. He ignored his friends arguing and walked to the couch.

Words 1053