Chapter 14

So how did you like last Chapter..

I liked to write it..

DRAMAA...

This chapter more Sapnap...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Dream
Liked
His
voice?!

Once they got home Sapnap sat up.

"Finally! What were you two doing?! Making out the way here?! AND WHERE IS MY CANDY?!! I need my candy!" Sapnap laughed. George opened to yell something but stopped himself.

Not in front of Sapnap..

"George couldn't find the ice cream he wanted." Dream chuckled 

"And we forgot your candy. Sorry." Dream apologized.

"Well let's get my candy! I'm not starting any movie until I get my candy!" Sapnap whined.

"Fine, You go with us George?" Dream asked. George shook his head, he didn't want to risk saying in front of Sapnap and Dream. To much talking for now.

"Okay let's go! I want my candy!" Sapnap cheered. 

When Sapnap and Dream left George sat on the couch still with the receipt in his pocket. He walked over to the kitchen counter. 

Ohh fuck... He probably saw the receipt was gone... Oh No.... I should have placed it back... Fuck..
George was ones again fighting with himself. He wished he could stop with that. He really hated it.  But it was to late.

Why did I have to be jealous.... And why was I jealous... Omg I'm so stupid... do I really have a crush on Dream.. no... No I don't.. Not jealous because of Dream but I'm jealous I wanted to go out on a date... That must be it... Yes that's the problem..

Now he pushed all the jealous thought away. And went back to look at the movie they were watching. 

A horror. He sighed and went on his phone. Meanwhile with Sapnap and Dream...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Dream and Sapnap got up to the door and waved to George. George waved back and then went on his phone. Sapnap and Dream walked to the car and went in. Dream was driving (As always) and Sapnap was beside him (Duhh). When Dream began driving he heard Sapnap quietly humming to the music. After a few songs Dream heard Sapnap talking.

"....George?" Sapnap said.

"what did you say? I only heard George." Dream questions.

"Of course you only hear George's name." Sapnap laughed.

"Just tell me what you said." Dream said a little annoyed. Sapnap bursts out in laughter. After a few seconds Sapnap calmed down.

"jeez calm down. I only asked what was up with you and your Georgie." Sapnap teased. Immediately after he said that he immediately regretted it, because he received a slap on the back of his head. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" Sapnap yelled at Dream.

"jeez calm down, I only slapped you on the back of your head." Dream copied Sapnap.

"So you are not gonna say anything about the name Georgie?" Sapnap asked with a smirk. Dream looked at him with a bored face.

"Well it's not my name. So why would it be a problem?" Dream said back with a smirk.  They laughed and the ride was flawless after that.