Chapter 20

George walked away, he went downstairs. He ignored his friends arguing and walked to the couch. Sapnap was running behind him and jumped next to him. He looked with big pleading eyes at George.

"So George, I heard you talking, Again. First for a spoon and now for Dream to get back. You can't deny you don't talk, so spill." Sapnap said with dragging the O of so.

stop....

"Oh I'm George and I can talk, but I won't. I'm so special blah blah blah.." Sapnap smiled., saying it in a British accent.

Please stop... Dream please stop him again...

"Sapnap stop it, he didn't like this yesterday so he won't like it today." Dream mumbled, walking into the living room.

Thanks Dream... Again...

"Well then he can tell me himself he doesn't like it." Sapnap smiled, continuing the accent.

"Sapnap stop it." Dream laughed. "Your impression is horrible."

"Excuse me good sir but my accent is amazing!" Sapnap cried, with a more dramatic accent.

"Stop.." George mumbled under his breath.

"Did you say something George?" Sapnap smiled, the accent intensifying. George scrunched uphis nose. Slight anger growing inside him.

"Stop..." George mumbled, louder this time.

"Stop what Georgie?" Sapnap smiled, not stopping with the accent.

"Sapnap.." Dream warned with a frown.

"Say it, Gogy." Sapnap giggled

"I said stop Sapnap!" George yelled, standing up from the couch. He looked down at Sapnap who was seated on the couch, pure shock in his face. Not only was he shocked George was speaking,but he was shocked that George just yelled at him. George's eyes burned as embarrassment and anger set in. "I told you to stop and you didn't, your a asshole!" George yelled. He bit his lip holding back tears.

"George calm down." Dream whispered, catching on to George's despite attempts to stop his tears. he stood up and set George back onto the couch.

"Why didn't you stop..?" George whispered, dropping his shoulders.

"I'm sorry George. I thought we were just messing around I didn't think I was hurting you." Sapnap frowned. George looked down and played with the hem of his hoodie sleeve in embarrassment,now seeing the way he looked in his friends eyes. From what they understood, George yelled at Sapnap for mimicking a British impression which most people do on a daily basis. They had no idea the background behind it.

George wanted to say something, but stayed still. Sapnap felt really bad, like really really bad. Sapnap offered George a hug to make it up, George denied it. He unlocked his phone and offered it to George, George took it and began typing.

'Please don't force me to talk, it's a really stupid thing to ask. I really don't like talking it makes me awkward, maybe I'll grow out of it and start talking again but for now I won't talk. I still love u Sapnap but I need some time to progress this. So no hug for now..
-
But I would love one later, so keep one ready.' George typed

"So no hug, okay I'll keep one ready."

Dream found it very frustrating, not because he wasn't apart of this thing... No he found it frustrating, because his two best friends were mad at each other. Dream did blame Sapnap for it, but he couldn't stay mad. He was his Best friend. He loved Sapnap, he loved him.

He also loved George, but in a different way, a very different way. The way your parents would look at each other when they are in love. That sort of love, so when Sapnap was trying to make it up to George he was thinking of George.

He snapped out of it and was determined to make a plan. George was ignoring Sapnap while he watched TV and Sapnap was doing everything to make it up to him. It wasn't working, so he needed a plan to everything better.

Movie? Movie theater? No to boring..
Bowling? No they would throw the bowling balls at each other...
Maybe boxing then? No that's just stupid...

Dream was really really trying, but he couldn't think of something. His friends were still being very strange, so he needed to think of something.

Karaoke? Oop, no that wasn't funny..
Pottery baking? Well now he was just thinking dumb shit...

What am I going to do to fix this, because Sapnap can't do it....
Dream thought.

George was trying to get out of Sapnap's apologies, he needed to think of something and fast, really fast. George was standing up and walking away, so Dream did what every sane person would do. He grabbed the wrist of George and pulled him on his lap. Then he said the stupidest thing.

"If Sapnap can't cuddle you can I?" Dream was internally giving himself punches in the face.

George scoffed.

He wasn't mad?... What's happening?...

Then George hugged him back. Dream was screaming, it actually worked. He was a genius. Dream knew it was to make Sapnap jealous, but Dream was all for it.

Sapnap was frowning, now more desperate to make everything okay again. Then Dream thought of the amazing thing to make his friends friends again.

"Why don't we go for a drive." Dream smiled.

"What?" Sapnap asked.

"Come on. Both of you get your shoes on and meet me outside." Dream smiled. He grabbed his keys front he coffee table and walked out the door. Sapnap looked up at George in confusion,George just awkwardly shrugged.

A drive?

Words 906

A short Chapter...
Anyways I made a sad one-shot story of you feel like crying

Go to sad Dsmp one-shots

Don't forget to vote!!