A Terrible Accident Part 2 ~ Bucky Barnes x Reader

Warnings: talk of rape, abuse, trauma

~~~

Due to having to move you, the doctor gave you medication so that you could sleep. Tony and Pepper didn't leave your side as you were moved to the medical wing of the compound. Some of the other team members caught sight of you being pushed into the medical wing and rushed over.

"What happened?" Natasha asked, her eyes scanning you in horror.

"Sexual assault," Pepper responded.

"What?" Steve asked. "Who could have done this and when? She was supposed to be with—"

"Boss," FRIDAY interrupted, "I have the results you asked for."

"I want the name of the bastard who did this now," Tony ordered.

"I suggest that you read the results in the other room."

"Tell me the results now FRIDAY."

"Are you sure, Boss? I still think—"

"Now FRIDAY!"

FRIDAY was silent for a moment. "The test results came up with Sargent James Buchanan Barnes as the assailant."

Gasps and murmurs of unbelievable filled the room.

"Impossible," Steve whispered, shaking his head. "Bucky would never—FRIDAY, run them again."

"Unfortunately, Captain Rogers, I have run the tests multiple times," the AI replied. "The results were a hundred percent match every time."

"Where is Barnes now?" Tony growled.

"He is in his room."

"Don't let him leave. And send a suit up there, just in case." Tony stormed out with Steve and Sam on his tail.

"Tony, there's got to be a reasonable explanation," Steve tried to reason.

"A reasonable explanation for that?! Did you truly see her, Rogers?! Barnes put her in a hospital bed! He raped her!"

"I don't believe that Bucky would really do that."

"Steve, but Bucky did," Sam tried. "Yes, we shouldn't go in there guns a blazing, but Bucky was the one to put her in that hospital bed."

"Bucky loves Y/N! He would never—"

"I did it."

Bucky's broken voice cut off Steve. The men's heads snapped in Bucky's direction. They noted the blood on him.

"I hurt her." Tears slipped down his face. "It was me."

"FRIDAY, call for reinforcements," Tony ordered.

"There's no need for that," Steve insisted.

"Actually, there is," Bucky admitted. "And you should call Shuri because the Winter Soldier is back."

~~~

Your eyes opened slowly as you finally came to. Glancing around, you saw Natasha and Wanda sitting on chairs on opposite sides of your bed. You knew that you were back at the compound. Wanda's eyes snapped to yours as she sensed you awake.

"Hey, there," she smiled softly as she moved her chair closer. This caused Natasha to do the same. You opened your mouth to speak but Wanda quickly stopped you, "Don't talk. There was damage done to your throat."

You gave a small nod, grimacing.

"Are you in any pain?" Natasha asked.

You made no move to answer. Your eyes scanned the room, filling with tears at just the simple thought and action of whom you were looking for. Natasha and Wanda shared a sad look.